PDA

View Full Version : Isuzu Dealer

DFC1
06/16/2005, 09:27 AM
Hi all,
I'm looking for an Isuzu dealer in the US who will be able to supply parts to the UK (I guess one on the East Coast would be cheapest based on shipping costs but I could be wrong) for my VX, can anyone help on this?

Great Site! without this site I would not have bought my VX!

Denis.

tomdietrying
06/16/2005, 11:56 AM
I got this off of Tone Monday's site.

Need stock parts cheap with FREE freight?
1-800-727-8066
St. Charles Isuzu - ask for Merlin!

I have personally used them. They are cheap and fast.

Peace.
Tom

DFC1
06/20/2005, 11:38 AM
......many thanks, will try them but do they have a regular telephone number or email as 'Toll Free 1-800' won't work from the uk.

Thanks again,
Denis.

Tone
06/20/2005, 01:26 PM
636-441-4481
http://isuzu.stcharlesauto.com/Department-Parts.aspx

I don't think they ship internationally but I have been helping a number of overseas owners getting whatever parts they need. Email me.

DFC1
06/24/2005, 01:50 PM
......thanks for the number will give them a try, some of the items for the vx on your website look interesting, will have to see how much money is the 'Play Bank'.

Thanks again,
Denis.

BritVX
06/27/2005, 04:18 AM
Dennis,

Nice to hear of another UK VX. I bought parts through Tone for mine and he gave me a lot of help even getting parts from other people and organising shipping for me. My only watch word is freight cost and UK taxes, I bought suspension components which were heavy also I could have been a bit more inventive with goods description and cost for customs. Having said all that I'm delighted to be driving round in what I believe is the only raised VX in europe.

Col

DFC1
06/27/2005, 02:06 PM
Hi Col,

could you shed some light on the JDM TOD system.
I have searched on here but not had much luck, I seem to be having a problem but I am not sure how it should work in the first place.

In normal driving the display shows the rear wheel lights on, when I select TOD the 'Auto' light and rear wheel lights flash all the time, I don't think this is normal, also if I select '4L' the front wheel lights come on and flash all the time, it appears nothing is happening.

Can you confirm that I should just move lever and the dash lights indicating the wheels which are being driven should stay illuminated as this seems the logical set up.

thanks,
Denis.