PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for being MIA

Moncha
06/16/2005, 07:31 AM
I'm sorry for being MIA for the last couple of weeks.

During the 'ZuZoo event my mother started to have some severe heath complications which ended up with her having a series of strokes. Me being the only "local" family and pretty much the only one with enough energy, had to drop everything and help out and work fulltime+.. Now that I almost have the folk's house retrofitted to accomodate her special needs and the hospital visits can become more infrequent, I'll be more back on track with the site...

If there has been problems that I haven't addressed or gotten to. Shoot me an email to help jog my memory banks.. Sometimes, I feel like I've had a stroke myself!

Thanks for your patience!

ron
06/16/2005, 07:48 AM
hey Scott...

No need to apologize. Family comes FIRST. Do what you need to do and worry about this site later. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time of crisis. Let me know if you need anything.

ron

Ldub
06/16/2005, 08:31 AM
Scott,
Sorry to hear about your mom. It's always difficult when bad things happen to good people...as my mom always says, this too shall pass. Hope things start to get better for you & your mom real soon.
Ldub

Offroad vx
06/16/2005, 10:23 AM
I know exactly how things are for you, I myself have had a rough past few weeks. My dad is severly ill and I'm just waiting for "The Call", my sister had a brain anurysm, and my other sister has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Its amazing how time slips away when you are constantly running to hospitals. Things are starting to look up (except for Dad) on my end, hopefully the same for you!

Cyrk
06/16/2005, 10:58 AM
Scott, don't be silly. Family comes first, good luck with everything we will say a prayer for you.

tomdietrying
06/16/2005, 11:47 AM
Scott,
Sorry to about your Mom. Your a good guy and a better son. I don't know how I can help, but let me know if there is anything you need.
Peace.
Tom

Joe_Black
06/16/2005, 05:25 PM
^^^^^ Ditto for above. ^^^^^

Hope things work out well with your Mom and family. This "family" here can roll along fine in your absence. ;)

thebear54
06/16/2005, 06:33 PM
Scott,
Family first....play later.
My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Hope for the best.
John

Heraclid
06/16/2005, 07:21 PM
Scott, you've got us taken care of pretty well here - you've done everything BUT let us down in any way. Go take care of what matters most. I wish you and yours the very best.

Offroad vx, any one of those would be really tough by itself, but all three at once... whew... the same goes for you and your loved ones - my prayers go out to you.

nocturnalVX
06/17/2005, 01:45 AM
Hey Scott,
No worries about VX.info. Family does come first, and you take care of what's more important before worrying about us.

...Offroad vx, any one of those would be really tough by itself, but all three at once... whew... my prayers go out to you.
Exactly.

Good luck and best wishes to you all.