PDA

View Full Version : Second SPl contest and this time i did not leave empty hande

morgan-tec
06/12/2005, 01:46 PM
Well Yesterday was the second annual Rocky mountain SPL BLast at a local audio store. Last year i hit 136.6 with my single sealed 12. This year the only change was my new Kenwood touch screen HU and i went up 2db to 138.6. I was very impressed with this jump from just a new HU. I also decided to throw in two more 12s in a sealed box hooked up to my 600.1 (you are classed by watts not speakers) and then i hit 144.1 and took 1st place in my class, Advanced 351-750. I was asked to return after last years appearance by the stores owner and this year he put my on display with the Audiobahn show van and a few other select trucks. Great for business since i have started to do custom installs now. Anyways i just thought i would brag a little sine last year my wife won a trophy with her stock Focus and i got nothing. Her is a pic of the Axiom with "Nicole" one of the Audiobahn models.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/195531/audioshow1.jpg

thebear54
06/12/2005, 07:32 PM
Way to go Morgan !!!
Crank up the juice. Great Shot of the ZuZoo...oh yea the model ain't bad either.....LOL.
John :)

transio
06/13/2005, 08:43 AM
LOL, when you got to talking about your wife, I was thinking "wow, that's his wife in the pic?" Nicole is really hot. Too bad she's a model. :)