PDA

View Full Version : SHORT NOTICE: So Cal Meet?

ron
06/12/2005, 10:43 AM
Family and I will be in San Diego on July 9th -16th. If anyone's interested for a meet on Sunday, the 10th, I'm game. Maybe can do lunch in LA, Anita & Lisa K.? Anyway, let me know.

cheers,

Kahuna
06/12/2005, 09:36 PM
Hey Ron,

It's me Kahuna. Let me know where your at and I should be able to make it. Just need to check my tournament schedule. My number is 858.587.9147

ron
06/15/2005, 12:53 PM
hey Kahuna...

I'll give you a call when we get to San Diego. Hopefully there'll be more interest in a meet somewhere down south?

Falconpilot
06/15/2005, 01:00 PM
Hey! - I'd love to do something if I'm in town that weekend- I think I will be. I I don't know about going up to LA, but something in SD county could work out nice.

ron
06/15/2005, 01:03 PM
Cool! Looking forward to meeting new owners as well as old ones again!

Anita
06/15/2005, 01:08 PM
Ron, I will talk to Lisa and see what her schedule looks like. Would love to see you again!

ron
06/15/2005, 01:12 PM
Ron, I will talk to Lisa and see what her schedule looks like. Would love to see you again!

Excellent! You guys will finally meet lil Sabrina! Well, she's now 2.5 walking and talking too. Also, Cindy in her 3.5 mo stage. See you guys and gals soon!

Falconpilot
07/06/2005, 06:39 PM
It looks like I will have the weekend (or more) off, so I am still up for a little SoCAL get together. Is any one else still interested? Are you still coming down Ron?

ron
07/08/2005, 07:42 AM
It looks like I will have the weekend (or more) off, so I am still up for a little SoCAL get together. Is any one else still interested? Are you still coming down Ron?

Yes, my family and I are still coming down to SD. Unfortunately, we won't be able to leave the bay area til Sunday at the earliest as I'm trying to finish up a few pending parts and send them off before leaving.

Don't know if anyone else is interested in getting together and I'm not sure when we can since we need to get back to the bay area by next weekend. Well, maybe a lunch or dinner during the week might be doable. I'll let everyone know when we're down there.

Anita
07/08/2005, 11:25 AM
Looks like I will be heading down to San Diego on Thursday. The Comic Book Convention (Comic-Con) is that weekend and I have been invited to party to meet Stan Lee that evening at the Marriott. Not sure at this time if I will stay overnight in town or head back home since I have to work Friday afternoon. It might be cool to see ya on Thursday if there was any way to manage it. :)

ron
07/12/2005, 09:22 AM
hey all..

We're here in San Diego. We made it here early evening last night after stopping off in LA to check out some areas. We might be able to meet with you on Thurs for lunch and if anyone else can make it too, that would be great! Anyways, we'll be leaving back to the bay area on Saturday and we'll be heading through LA. Maybe we can get together and meet for lunch or something as we'll probably be in the area at the time. Well let me know what everyone has in mind.

ron

ps. I just talked to Jacob from CF1 (Carbon Fiber 1) after he sent he an e-mail yesterday and we plan to meet at his shop in LA on Sat late morning. I'll be checking out his facility along with the VX carbon fiber parts that he has made and perhaps have him produce some of my parts in CF as well.

Falconpilot
07/13/2005, 10:17 PM
Hey guys-
I could get together thursday too- Looks like I'm off.someone give me a call If you want to get together -760-728 5785 ( North SD county) It ain't that far.

Anita
07/14/2005, 12:06 AM
NOt sure when I will be in San Diego tomorrow.. Im going to the Marriott at the Marina for a 7:30 function. If I think I can get there earlier, I'll give Ron a call.

Ron, Im gonna be free on Saturday should you want to hook up while you are in L.A.

newthings
07/14/2005, 07:11 AM
Ron,
Please see if CF Jacob has ever made the A Pillar 2 guage fiberglass cover. The said no to CF fab.
Thanks, Roy