PDA

View Full Version : *Warning* isuzuwarehouse.com (sunset isuzu)

VCrossfan
06/08/2005, 04:54 PM
Hey All: Just a warning..isuzuwarehouse.com (sunset isuzu) is not taking any orders for the time being. I have had a Pillar Badge on order there for a few weeks and haven't received anything. I called them and talked to the owner Brian Gibbs and they are hiring a new parts staff so for the time being there is no parts department. He was very nice and made things right. So if your looking into ordering from them using there handy search box at www.isuzuwarehouse.com it is still active. Call them first to see if there staffed in the Parts Department..

402 733-2227 SunSet Isuzu, Omaha NE

mbeach
06/09/2005, 05:36 AM
I never ordered the part, but Don over at Sunset Isuzu beat all other competitors by $200-300 dollars on a brake master cylinder for me.

Offroad vx
06/13/2005, 10:28 AM
FYI.... Don at Isuzu was great except the dealership was sold and Don disapeared from the face of the earth....right in the middle of my oil consuption test! Last I heard from Don was that he was going to the new dealership but according to the owner of Sunset Isuzu he said he couldn't reach Don to get him lined up with the job. So I'm guessing that Isuzuwarehouse is probably defunct unless Don resurfaces. If I hear anything I'll keep you posted.

VCrossfan
06/13/2005, 12:33 PM
I found out that Don@sunsetisuzu.com is the Forum member...GOISUZU...I didn't put the two together..until now..