PDA

View Full Version : New England Isuzu Rep

maxw
05/18/2005, 05:28 AM
Hi Guys,
I recently had a queery about what I thought was a warranty related issue. Of course the dealer was less than interested and referred me to Isuzu who gave my name to the New England rep. After no response, I called Isuzu back only to discover there is no longer any rep for the New England area! One less avenue of approach towards Isuzu, which is rather frustrating as their "hotline" professes they don't really know to do and are leaving it up to the dealers discretion to proceed.

mbeach
05/18/2005, 06:10 AM
There is no "Isuzu Representative" in just about all markets, not just New England.
Your Eastern Region contact is a guy named "Clode" who can be reached at 1-800-255-6727, ext. 7417. He is less than helpful also. In fact, he's quite useless. His supervisor in the Warranty Department is named Marie -she has a problem with calling people back.

In any case, your shocks were likely blown and needed replacement. Since your VX is a 2000, it is going to be out of any kind of bumper-to-bumper warranty -unless it has a very late (after 5/2002) in service date. Even if it were under full warranty, it'll be a battle to get Isuzu to cover the charges.

See my "warranty shocks?" thread for details.