PDA

View Full Version : New England Service Suggestions

maxw
05/17/2005, 12:28 PM
Hi Guys,
I just moved to New England (Boston), and have taken my VX for service in NH but am concerned I was ripped off as I had to have the shocks replaced and no response or suggestion of warranty based replacement for a 2000 VX. They did not seem very helpful overall.
Any suggestions for a competent and helpful Isuzu service center around Boston?
Thanks in advvance : I appreciate yuor suggestions and experience.

thebear54
05/18/2005, 04:12 AM
Hey MAXW...
Who was the dealer you used in NH ? There is one in Keene that I will be trying soon.
Had a kind of luke warm experience with the Isuzu dealership in Springfield, VT...when they replaced the recalled ABS module on my Rodeo they forgot to bleed the brake system (STRIKE ONE).
John

maxw
05/18/2005, 05:25 AM
Hi,
It was Peters. They were pretty good at what they ultimately did, but a bit sleazy in their approach. Also, it is compounded by the fact that there is NO New England rep for Isuzu. Isuzu referred me to a guy who lasted about a week, then left.

thebear54
05/18/2005, 07:27 PM
I have the Service Reps number for the East Coast 1-800-255-6727 ext. 7417, his name is Claude. There is another post here which states that Claude is worse than useless but at least he is a contact. Dealers are few and far between up here, most of the time I take the Rodeo and the VX to my local guy who has taken care of my cars for years. Anything warranty or super major....still looking for that "Good" dealer.
John

maxw
05/18/2005, 08:45 PM
Thanks John, I appreciate it. I can assure you that if I find "Mr Right" I shall be glad to share him with you.
Max.