PDA

View Full Version : Party at our house!!

Moncha
03/22/2003, 09:24 AM
Here's a suggestion that Tone, my wife and I have been working on.
For those that are travelling through Colorado especially from the South like Texas. If you'd like to overnight at our house on Sunday May the 11th. Our home is open!
We will accomodate you and actually, are planning for a nice BBQ and a nice get together, then head out for Moab (http://www.zuzoo.org) the next day.
For those that are local and would like to join in also, please, by all means do!
We'll need to have a count of how many will be here so proper arrangements can be made. (Nothing fancy but....It'll be fun!)

Please repond to this post if you plan on staying over.. :)

Vasha13
03/22/2003, 04:42 PM
Ummm, my calendar says that May 9th is a Friday. Did you mean Sunday, May 11th?

I am traveling up with Tone so I'm sure we're probably in.

>>> I marked you and Tone down so no need to...WSG

Moncha
03/22/2003, 08:07 PM
That's what I get for doing this at work.. :winkp:
I stand corrected

TimG
03/22/2003, 11:13 PM
I put myself down for 2 people because I have a friend that wants to go with me. If that falls through I'll just be by myself. I'll let you know if he backs out on me.

VX crazy
03/23/2003, 01:22 PM
Are you sure you will have enough room? I will be in the Texas group also! Thanks for the invite.

Moncha
03/23/2003, 02:33 PM
We're not the Holiday Inn and may be packed in tight but, who cares?!? We're family!!

LEG 01VX
04/07/2003, 09:04 AM
I will be coming up with the Texas Group. Thanks, Larry

Moncha
04/24/2003, 08:28 PM
Glad to see that the Texans aren't afraid of strangers!!
We'll be narrowing down the eats for the night and are looking forward to seeing y'all... (I'm practicing my drawl)

Email me with your reservations and I'll send you back a confimation from the Moncha Motel with directions and contact info..

Any locals coming for the party?? (Denver, Colorado Springs, etc...)

Locomigo
04/30/2003, 10:33 AM
Ill be in Moab already. :p