PDA

View Full Version : Texas/Moab Posse

tomdietrying
05/01/2005, 10:05 AM
When is everyone leaving for Moab? I think I'm leaving Saturday morning on the 14th. I'm guessing about 5:00 a.m. That could always be changed depending on when everyone else wants to leave.

How many people from Texas will be in Moab? I think there are 3 from Dallas, 2 from Austin, and 1 or 2 from Houston. Is there anyone else?

Peace.
Tom

Jay Dunford
05/01/2005, 12:10 PM
I plan on leaving 6-7 ish and would welcome anyone else wanting to run together.

VX crazy
05/01/2005, 03:54 PM
Tone and I are only taking my VX this year and we are leaving thurs the 12th to see my girlfriend in Phoenix for the weekend before heading to Moab. I wish we could caravan this year, its soooo much fun to get 2 or more together on the road! Whoooohooo, cya ya'll there!

LEG 01VX
05/11/2005, 09:38 AM
Tom,
Jay just called me and I am going to drive up from Houston on Friday night and stay with Jay. I will see you early Saturday morning.
Thanks, :cool: :cool: :cool:

VX crazy
05/11/2005, 10:14 AM
Does that mean the entire Texas crowd is going with Jay to meet Tone and I at the grand canyon sunday????

tomdietrying
05/11/2005, 06:41 PM
Larry it will be good to see you again. It's even better to ride up to Moab in a Texas Posse. See you Saturday.
Peace.
Tom

p.s.
Lisa and Tone have a safe trip to one of my favorite areas. See you in Moab.

VX crazy
05/11/2005, 06:53 PM
Thanks Tom, you guys too, I am sure gonna miss traveling with the gang, hopefully we will both make it to Blanding without leaving one or the other along side the road by accident......;)

Ya'll may want to consider going to and staying in Blanding by Monday nite to save 2+ hrs of driving from Moab there early on Tues morning. Jay has hotel info - if you do, don't forget to change your reservation at the Sleep Inn for a later arrival.

tomdietrying
05/12/2005, 05:24 AM
Yep, I think I'm going to hang in Blanding until we meet up for the VX only Hotel Rock adventure. Are yall staying there too?

Peace and a Happy Trip.
Tom

VX crazy
05/12/2005, 05:58 AM
Yes, we get like 1 1/2 hr more sleep that way! :)