PDA

View Full Version : Just A Little Gripe

thebear54
04/27/2005, 04:43 AM
Hey there fellow VXers...
I just wanted to post a little bitch session to get something off my chest....
As most of you know I have been selling VehiCROSS window decals on e-Bay and have sold quite a few to board members. Most of you have posted positive feedback and have loved the decals.
However.....there are two of you I have not heard from(and I have posted e-mails to one of you). I am not going to mention any names but they are both from Florida(my old home state). I left good feedback for both of you.
What's the matter guys...are you mad at me :confused:
John

Joe_Black
04/27/2005, 06:07 AM
Hmmm... That'd probably be ME! LOL! :laughg: Sorry, just really in overdrive mode and totally slipped my mind. Plus haven't even had an opportunity to install it yet! I'll take of feedback RIGHT NOW.

Folks, if you haven't seen these you need to take a look. Very nicely done and look like something the VX could've came from the dealer with. :thumbup:

Capri
04/27/2005, 06:42 AM
hey John,

I was thinking about picking those bad boys up, are they sticky enough to stick on the dash? I've had several other stick-on compasses etc, only to find they don't stick well enough and fall out after a few days, really don't want to superglue anything. :)

thebear54
04/27/2005, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the compliment Mr. Joe.(got the feedback too)
A lot of effort was put into this decal to get it just right. The nice part of this professional set up is that the "by IZUZU" can be cut right off and the "VehiCROSS" put right in the center of the windshield.
Some of the guys have even put theirs on the back window.
The possibilities are endless.... :p let your imagination run wild!
John

thebear54
04/27/2005, 06:06 PM
PS.... Capri
unless the dash is as smooth as glass(or paint)...which it is not....the decal will not work on dashboards or any porous surface very long.
John

cascabel3
04/28/2005, 10:06 AM
Is this you Bear54?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7971077058&category=50447

I am about to order one to put where the Isuzu used to be on rear door. Finally found it!

thebear54
04/28/2005, 07:12 PM
Nope...That's not me .
If you are interested in my decals check out the gallery and then PM me for details...so far everyone has been very happy with my products.
John

thebear54
04/29/2005, 06:01 AM
I just relisted my VehiCROSS window decals this morning on e-Bay if anyone is interested. Item # 7971347328 in Ebay Motors under VehiCROSS listings
Thanks John ;)

WormGod
04/30/2005, 12:42 PM
Even though these things arent 100% "illegal" here in MD, folks still get harrassed by police when they arent in a good mood for these, and among many other mods. I would love to get one, but I would rather avoid the harrassment. Maybe if every 16 year old here didnt have to try to rice out his/her car here and act like they were a rockstar, we wouldnt have so much of a problem with that stuff here. Its a shame really. :(

Heraclid
04/30/2005, 02:34 PM
Geez, they give people a hard time about THAT? Although, coming from a state that just passed legislation intended specifically to put the screws to Wal-Mart over health benefits, I shouldn't be surprised. I hope they close their stores and move them just over the state line. I also think Wal-Mart's wanton misuse of imminent domain law to forcibly seize property needs to be curbed in a hurry, though. Anyway, to be fair you did say it's not actually illegal, so it's not the state, just a few of the cops that are the problem.

Not that we're perfect here in FL, either, because Lord knows we aren't. But I do think it's cool that FL just passed legislation saying you can defend yourself without being required to make an attempt to flee first, which was a stipulation in the old law. Now any person "has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm." :yeso:

thebear54
04/30/2005, 07:27 PM
Hey Dave,
Come on up to the Green Mountain State...You can put the hurtin' on somebody just for looking at you wrong and get away with it....LOL
We have no cops up here(to speak of)...The graveyard shift for troopers consists of 2 cars covering an entire county.
Nothing like living up here in the boonies and fifty years behind the times ;)
John

Heraclid
04/30/2005, 07:58 PM
LOL! Nah, I don't want to hurt anyone over that. Can't shoot someone because maybe I'm just funny looking and some times I do goofy things and don't think anyone will see but they do. Besides, I've been caught looking at funny-looking people funny too. Especially at Disney World and monster truck shows. Mullets and spandex and chewing tobacco, oh my! However, living in the boonies appeals to me some times. The wild outdoors, lots of space, not a lot of people. But don't worry, I'm not working on a manifesto and I can't build bombs.

thebear54
05/01/2005, 05:22 AM
:laughy: :laughy: :laughy:
John