PDA

View Full Version : 1500 members +

thebear54
04/04/2005, 07:13 PM
It helps to have a great bunch of guys and gals to support this site :)

But a BIG hand goes out to Scott for putting up with all of us, keeping this site interesting and updated. Cheers for the hard work Scott ! All the knowledge which flows from the members of this super site is awesomeand last but not least the companionship/fellowship of VX ownership makes it all worthwhile.
John :)

thedutchguy
04/05/2005, 09:14 AM
Scott if it wasn't for this forum, I'd probably never have bought one!
For non US vx-ers this forum is THE #1 SOURCE !

Moncha
04/23/2005, 08:59 AM
This is a time I thought we'd never reach. Heck, when I started www.vehicross.info I thought we be doing good to get to 500 members as coming from Club Vmag, we were at a big 200 to 250.

To have 1500 is a great mile stone in my eye thinking on line of just how many VX's are out there making 1500 a pretty good percentage. Minus a few inactive and luerker accounts of course.

Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone for making www.vehicross.info a great place to hang. Ya never know, one day we may have almost every VX in the world accounted for. Wouldn't that be a mile stone??

Thanks again!

Ldub
04/29/2005, 11:47 AM
1500 is all well & good, but (isn't there always a but?),It is almost inconceivabale to me, of that number, only 94 are willing to open their wallet & actually chip in a little $!
For something so valuable to everyone here, that's just plain sad.
Ldub