PDA

View Full Version : sunroof

Amack76
03/19/2003, 10:30 PM
hey i wanna get a sunroof, anyone who has one in nj/ny that could recommend a place, and how much the cost.

not only that but i saw these picks online of a vx that appeared to have windows that went down on the back ( kinda similar to old muscle cars that when both windows are down made it be one giant window) any one seen this pic and know details

Panther_Black_VX
03/21/2003, 12:18 PM
I have one, but I got mine done in GA. When some of us NY/NJ VXers met up last week someone mentioned that there was a place but they were charging about $1400. Not sure where though..

Bantan
03/21/2003, 01:56 PM
The place in Long Island quoted me $1,175 they are located in Farmingdale off route 110. I did a search for Retailers on the Webasto/Holandia website. There are a few in Brooklyn, SI, and NJ. I called each of them up to ask a few questions, none have heard of the Vehicross, so they could not give me a Quote except for the 1 in farmingdale.
The $1,400 price was quoted by the Isuzu dealer in Bay Ridge, 2 years ago, which BTW FYI is no longer carrying Isuzu parts.
Hope this helps!

skullcap
03/26/2003, 12:42 PM
Panther:

Who in Georgia did your sunroof installation? Are you satisfied with their work?

Panther_Black_VX
03/27/2003, 07:40 AM
Yes, I did my sunroof in Atlanta at:

AUTOMOTIVE CONCEPTS OF ATLANTA
(770) 723-1331
4730 HAMMERMILL RD
TUCKER , GA 30084

They did a great job. I even went back there 7 months later to adjust the slide and they tweaked it there right on the spot, no questions or cost.

The initial installation was done in a day. Dropped it off in the morning and picked it up later that day..