PDA

View Full Version : What's up Orlando!?!

Francesco Rizzo
04/17/2005, 09:53 AM
Hey folks, sorry it's been a while, I know I missed an ocala meet, but I was busy moving and started my new job for airtran. I live in orlando now like 2 miles from MCO (Orl international). I know you bugers are out there, I saw a proton my first day here at the florida mall with some graphix on the sides. let me know who's around

Heraclid
04/17/2005, 10:18 AM
I compiled a list of FL VXers a while back, but it's just the ones who have posted here relatively recently, roughly from no earlier than mid-2004 on. Currently I have 53 on the list. All of the info is available through this site but since we don't have a members by state and town directory where it's all in one place, I searched the members list and placed the info for all FL active posters in a Word document. At least one person below is actually in Lake Mary, but it's so close as to make no difference so I lumped it into Orlando grouping. Some don't list an e-mail address but you can always try the PM route. I know DirtyDave has a Proton, -x- has an Ebony, and Apostle has a Kaiser that says VCROSS on the back where ISUZU used to be.

Anyway, here's what I have for Orlando:

ORLANDO (8)

Apostle
no e-mail given

DeafVX
Lestat@deafcafe.com

DirtyDave
forcefactorviii@yahoo.com

melee
no e-mail given

PCMAXCHATTIN
PARRYMAXWELL@HOTMAIL.NET

PUNISHER
no e-mail given

VehiGator
uberview@aol.com

-x-
no e-mail given

-x-
04/17/2005, 10:27 AM
ldominicano@aol.com

Joe_Black
04/17/2005, 05:31 PM
AirTran? Did you finish up at ERAU? What's the scoop! Right seat or are you humpin' the tarmac? :bgwg:

Francesco Rizzo
04/18/2005, 10:51 AM
I'm actually kissing up to the ceo and the pres a HQ at orlando international.... or more like the pilots and the flight attendents.. my job ti to make sure you never find out I'm doing what we do there... our department makes sure you get on your flight and depart with a full crew.. so I have to call these buggers up and beg them to come in to work from time to time... wow, I hope I don't have people hating me too early in my career.. thanks for the replies, I'll be looking forward to any meets and whatnot.. I might want to try to do a BBQ... but that's up in the air right now.... still need to do the whole house warming thing.. thanks fellas