PDA

View Full Version : New soft top - NOT VX

ISCE
04/15/2005, 01:48 PM
Ok. It was just a matter of time. I guess I was blessed with the receeding hairline genes. I finally did it, completely shaved the head this past weekend.

Any other bald VXers out there?

Jay

Tone
04/15/2005, 02:43 PM
Try the HeadBlade then by fellow VXer in Cali. http://ww.headblade.com

I did it once to check for plates and alien implants....

Triathlete
04/15/2005, 08:50 PM
Not bald, but keep the hair so short It is close! I second the headblade suggestion...not only a VX owner but a product that really works. I know several people who use them!

WormGod
04/19/2005, 07:40 PM
I am bald, but by choice. I have pretty healthy sandy blonde hair, but a few times during spring and summer, I will shave it down and take the razor to the scalp. Feels DAMN good sleeping on a cool pillow with a bald head on summer nights.

My hairline is slightly beginning to draw back, so I may be doing it more often in the near future.

Oh, the ladies love a bald head. Havent been with one yet who didnt. ;)

XCross69
04/20/2005, 05:29 AM
I have been shaving my head every night for a couple years now....I was kind of freaked to do it at first but I have been told several times that I have the right shaped head to pull the shaved look off....I love it! People just keep asking "when you gonna grow your hair out again"....uhh never this is to easy;-)

ISCE
04/20/2005, 05:35 AM
Well, it's been almost two weeks now, and all is good. I have had only a couple of people say they didn't like it, but most everyone does. Had a few folks say I look like a hitman, so they started calling me Guido now which is funny. I kinda look like this: :cool:

I agree with you Gary that the cool pillow at night is great, it was amazing how uncomfortable hair is trying to sleep on. As far as upkeep it is taking me about the same time as it used to washing and conditioning to just use the razor daily.

Glad to hear there are some more bald VXers out there, if we can find enough we can have a meet!

Jay

Navigator
04/20/2005, 06:11 AM
I keep my entire head shaved @ 1mm of fresh crispy stubble :yes:

BritVX
04/22/2005, 04:25 AM
I've had my head shaved for more than 10 years now and my wife loves it. My little boy finds it a bit confusing (he's 2). I used to have a goaty because people said I looked too menacing totally without hair but I dumped that a while ago. Anyone else find that people get nervous if your stood behind them in a queue for an ATM?

Col