PDA

View Full Version : The next time someone says your VX is ugly...

johnnyapollo
04/12/2005, 10:13 AM
... send them here:

http://www.rexfeatures.com/features/516925/

-- John ;)

Ldub
04/12/2005, 10:41 AM
Dayuum,
That thing passed ugly like it was standing still about 3 miles ago! ;puke2;

mbeach
04/12/2005, 11:12 AM
It's the Homer!

GOVEHIX
04/12/2005, 01:04 PM
i do think that the "condom" style windshield is the most ugly part...

Jolly Roger VX'er
04/12/2005, 01:04 PM
Quote from article: "But its most peculiar safety feature was the seats that swivelled 180 degrees so before a crash those inside could turn round and take the impact backwards."

Somehow I don't think this was such a swell idea! :rollb2:

Heraclid
04/12/2005, 02:31 PM
That is pretty hard on the eyes. Haven't had anyone tell me mine was ugly yet, but a friend of my Dad's going back to high school was visiting recently and complimented the VX but said he still thought his Tahoe would kick the VX's tail off-road. I sure wish he'd had the Tahoe with him and I told him we can see about that any time he wants to! :-)

StormTROOPER
04/12/2005, 03:00 PM
Wow :eek: that guy's pencil definitely didn't have an eraser, AMAZING that he went to all the trouble and money to actually produce one without having second thoughts :confused: .....that deserves a special place in the Ripley's B.O.N. museum.... When some people call the VX ugly, I think it has more to do with the cladding, especially when it's dull & dirty.Which is why I plan to paint mine (eventually).

Joe_Black
04/12/2005, 03:01 PM
Quote from article: "But its most peculiar safety feature was the seats that swivelled 180 degrees so before a crash those inside could turn round and take the impact backwards."

Somehow I don't think this was such a swell idea! :rollb2:

LOL! Kinda like "peril-sensitive" sunglasses that have been specially designed to help people develop a relaxed attitude to danger. At the first hint of trouble, they turn totally black and thus prevent you from seeing anything that might alarm you.

Navigator
04/12/2005, 05:15 PM
;eekg; :rollg2: ;puke2; ;puke: :rotate: ;wtf; :thumbdn: :thanx: :wave:

thebear54
04/13/2005, 04:03 AM
THAT....goes beyond ugly.....and jumps right to FUGLY :)
John

Heraclid
04/13/2005, 02:21 PM
StormTROOPER, I've always thought the reason people hate the looks of a VX has to do with the "face" of the vehicle, and I think it's mostly the headlights. Whatever it is, I'm soundly convinced that there are not nearly so many people who actually believe it is ugly as there are who say it (it's a jealousy thing).

StormTROOPER
04/13/2005, 05:03 PM
Yea, the head-on view is my least favorite and the secretary-spread rear view isn't pretty either, but the side view and 3/4 view is rock and roll kick arse. :p