PDA

View Full Version : grrrrr

Amack76
03/18/2003, 06:15 AM
i have no clue why my baby is misbehaiving but it keeps stallingout and the check engine light never shuts off, and the dealer is a retard, and isuzu told me to go f@#$ myself (yea they did), well today it was flat bedded to th dealer and i pray my baby will survive, i love my car:confused: :deady: :deady: :deady:

Navigator
03/18/2003, 07:14 AM
I hope you found a better dealer to take it to, and not the one that told you to fu@k yourself ;eekb; Try a mechanic you trust first, have them determine if your issue is something that should be done under warranty then go to the dealer with the facts.

Anita
03/18/2003, 07:59 AM
Spazz,

I would recommend making a phone call and talk to Hank at the service dept up here at Sierra Monrovia Isuzu. I and other VX owners have developed a great relationship with them. This may be a little too far to travel for service, but I recommend them 100%. Their master mechanic Mike, is one GREAT mechanic to insist upon.

Anita

Anita
03/18/2003, 11:52 AM
Then tell Hank you want to bring it in first thing in the morning and will wait for it. If I am free I could rescue you for a while and go for coffee. They are open on Saturdays but I dont know Hank or Mike's schedule.

Amack76
03/18/2003, 12:31 PM
no the dealer is great they are trying fix it, it was isuzu of america who told me to go **** myself

the dealer called me a few mins a go they are having an engineer down for isuzu to take a look at it

there was no smoking or anything it was as if i ran out of gas??????

Ebony1433
03/18/2003, 03:49 PM
Hey Amack 76,
What dealer are you going through? I'm in North Brunswick, so I use Open Roads Honda/Mazda/Isuzu in Edison, only when I have to....is that where you bring your VX? If you haven't done so yet, I recommend Dom's Isuzu in North Plainfield....farther to go, but they are a "full" Isuzu dealer, and are much more helpful and efficent.

Anita
03/18/2003, 04:01 PM
Amack,

I dont understand.. you said the dealer was a retard - then you said they were great. Is the dealer a great retard?

Joking aside -- did you contact Isuzu America because the dealer couldnt fix it. What is the history here?

Amack76
03/18/2003, 08:20 PM
the dealer is retards cause they don't know whats wrong w a truck they sell, but they are trying, and haven't denied me free service since waranty is over so they are great service oriented.

its cerami total isuzu in paramus, nj

isuzu are **** heads for not wanting to help me they actually told me to call the better buiseness beareu (sp) on cerami for not knowing whats wrong w it

tomorow is another day and i will get back to all of you

Anita
03/19/2003, 09:22 AM
Spazz,

Sierra Monrovia Isuzu's phone number is 626.359.8291

The dealership is off the 210 freeway in Monrovia at the Mountain St. offramp. Just west of the 605.

Hank's work schedule changes slightly every week but I believe he is working all this week except for Saturday, so give him a call.

I take my baby this Friday to have the rubber around the headlights fixed.

Let me know when you come up here.

Dallas4u
03/19/2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by SPAZZ
Oh by the way, gas is at $2.16 for the cheepest octane out here in Sunshine tax city (San Diego). ;eekp;

Mmmm... time for the tolune... whoo whoooooo!