PDA

View Full Version : Liquid for Thought

Y33TREKker
04/03/2005, 07:29 PM
I recently watched a movie in which this topic/research was briefly discussed, and thought it was interesting enough to pass on.

Japanese researcher Masaru Emoto studied the effects of human vibrational energy, thoughts, words, ideas and music, on the molecular structure of water, the very same water that comprises over seventy percent of a mature human body and covers the same amount of our planet. The products of his research are before and after photographs of water crystals taken at the molecular level.

Make of it what you will, but it sure makes a person wonder.

http://www.energetic-medicine.net/research/Conciousness%20of%20water.htm

The movie is "What The Bleep Do We Know!?"

Dallas4u
04/04/2005, 08:16 AM
I was trying to remember where I had heard/seen this as well... until you mentioned the moive. I saw it a while back. Did you know it was filmed in Portland, and the first release was in Portland as well? The movie theatre she is walking around in part of the movie was the theatre we saw the movie in... small, old theatre in Hawthorne.

Interesting movie... not everyone gets quantum physics!!!

Y33TREKker
04/04/2005, 03:22 PM
I was trying to remember where I had heard/seen this as well... until you mentioned the moive. I saw it a while back. Did you know it was filmed in Portland, and the first release was in Portland as well? The movie theatre she is walking around in part of the movie was the theatre we saw the movie in... small, old theatre in Hawthorne.

Interesting movie... not everyone gets quantum physics!!!

The part about the experiment where the same object was actually seen in two places at the same time was an interesting one to try to wrap the ol' noodle around. :)

I hadn't watched the credits enough to see where the movie had been filmed, but I'm sure it added another special element to the experience to actually watch the movie in the theater where part of it had been made.

This movie also reminded me of another one I had seen awhile back, "Waking Life", but that one dealt more with dreams and different perceptions of reality. Both very interesting though.