PDA

View Full Version : VXC (vehicross concepts)

ron
04/01/2005, 08:40 AM
hey folks...

Just letting y'all know that vehicross concepts is up and running again. Unfortunately, I'm still finishing up the last few remaining pre-paid orders that I want to ship out before releasing the new products links. You'll see what I mean if you go there. If all goes well, I hope to re-open the links within the next 2 weeks. Here's the link:

www.vehicrossconcepts.com

Anyway, basically updated the site and gave it a newer face lift. Hopefully, a turn for the better. Check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks in advance. :)

Moncha
04/01/2005, 08:46 AM
Looks very good Ron!!!
Make sure to post some teasers in your Parts and Accessories Category (http://www.vehicross.info/modules.php?name=Classified&file=viewad&id=18) :D

Anita
04/01/2005, 10:27 AM
Ron,

I LOVE the look of my new floormats! I've received many compliments. :)

On your site, I cant see the products. It is though the left side is out of range for me to scroll to. Is there something I can do to fix it from my side?

geshaw30
04/01/2005, 12:07 PM
Ron- I got the same problem as Anita. No available link to products
________
HOMEMADE MARIJUANA VAPORIZERS (http://vaporizerinfo.com/)

ron
04/01/2005, 12:14 PM
I didn't want to post the links up yet until I get all the few remaining pre-paid orders sent out first. Wanted to make sure I fulfill my obligation for the older orders before starting new ones.

Once the last item is sent out, I'll post the links and you should be able to check out the newer products as well as order from them if you wish. Should have it up within 2 weeks or less. Thanks for your patience.

oh Scott, once the products links are up, I'll post some images in the parts and accessories category as suggested. Thanks again.

cascabel3
04/01/2005, 02:58 PM
Ron,

great site. Hurtin' to see the product links linked. Interested in front and rear skids for my Ironman. Will the Safari bar interfere with the installation of the front plate?

thebear54
04/01/2005, 05:04 PM
Can't wait until you get all those pesky back-orders taken care of Ron so we can see what's new on the new site. Looks great so far.
John

2K1 1K2
04/01/2005, 05:19 PM
hello, ron. hope all is well. great looking site! like the clean design! look forward to seeing the new products. hoping to install the BORBET rims, at about the same time you open shop. so, keep a pair of clear side markers handy. :p

-jose