PDA

View Full Version : Will this be the VX replacement?

RitchieDon
03/31/2005, 01:03 PM
I haven't seen any talk about this new vehicle. From what I see, this may be my next machine when the VX is worn out. Who would have thought Volkswagen would come up with it? On second thought, VX - VW, pretty close.
http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-Volkswagen-Concept-T.htm

Raque Thomas
03/31/2005, 01:06 PM
Someone had posted a link to that vehicle before - pretty cool, but I doubt it will ever see the light of day in it's present form - unfortunately!

jimbo
03/31/2005, 06:02 PM
Looks a little like a modern, more stylish Manx dune buggy - - awwwwsome!

Ldub
03/31/2005, 06:11 PM
If you want to see something really unusual, go to that sites homepage & take a look at the VW "watervehicle". Hmmmmm.

flavio quattrocchi
03/31/2005, 08:33 PM
Ilike the front,as for the back end , do not. At least the VX has spacious back seats and cargo, the VW, just enough room to store a spare tire. I always appreciated VW for their economical and dependable engeniring. I still have one of their last true sport cars, the Corrado ( 1992 VR6 ). Flavio.

thebear54
04/01/2005, 05:11 AM
Jimbo is right....it does remind me of the old Meyers Manx buggy version...only hard body with a hardtop. If they produce it...that will be one sweet ride.(but don't hold your breath,it will be niche car just like the VX).
John

Dallas4u
04/01/2005, 07:46 AM
This concept has been going around for a while... and I would plop money down on that in a heart beat!!!

Ahh yes, the Corrado... I drove a friends VR6 when I was 19. Second to another friends Mustang GT, it was that fastest car I had driven at the time!