PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting on parts.......

Clyde
03/09/2005, 07:11 PM
Hi all. Those of you who were bragging on St. Charles Isuzu might reconsider doing that after hearing this one. I ordered an evaporative purge solenoid and some touch up paint on 2/28/05. I was told I would receive the things in 3-4 days. Ten days later and I'm still waiting. Crazy thing is, that I only live about 3 hours away! Is this a common practice for them to promise parts in a 3-4 day time period and not deliver? I'm planning on calling tomorrow to find out what gives.

Maugan_VX
03/09/2005, 08:02 PM
everytime I ordered with St. Charles the part(s) were to my door in the time specified by Merlin.

and I had to order a load of parts for the trooper.

kpaske
03/09/2005, 09:03 PM
I've only dealt with them twice, but both times they got me my parts in an acceptable period of time, the prices were good, and shipping was free!

It's best to deal with them over the phone though, because they take forever to answer e-mails.

Tone
03/10/2005, 06:51 AM
If the parts are on National backorder, there is little Merlin or anyone can do. Sometimes he can make a customer service request using your vin. Before you dis them, call them and get the reall story about why you don't have your parts.