PDA

View Full Version : Ready to trade in that VX.....

Newsman
03/09/2005, 04:40 PM
....for a Hyundai? ;)

I just got a letter from a Hyundai place in Jersey City, New Jersey, claiming they are running a special market test pricing and financing event, and that they are in desperate need of acquiring several pre-owned 1999 VXs.

Now, they needed to do their research a little better -- my baby is a 2000 and it's my name on the title (not my wife who actually received the letter).

But if you're just dying to get your hands on a nice shiny Santa Fe, then now's your chance!

I'll just sit back and watch the stampede begin!

Rob

Triathlete
03/09/2005, 04:52 PM
:laughy: :laughy: :laughy: :laughy: :laughy: :laughy: :laughy: :laughy: :laughy: :laughy: :laughy: :laughy: :laughy: :laughy: :laughy: :laughy:
Now thats funny, I don't care who you are!

Raque Thomas
03/09/2005, 04:52 PM
Sorry to dash your hopes - but that is a standard marketing letter that cross references records to determine what vehicle you own. If you would have owned a 1986 Crown Victoria - they would have been looking for several Crown Victorias.....

On the other hand, I remember someone here saying that they told a Santa Fe owner that the VX was next year's Santa Fe - maybe this dealership is going to retitle them as 2006 Santa Fe's and make a little money!!! :p

thebear54
03/09/2005, 06:51 PM
ROB THAT IS TOO FUNNY :p :p
Is that like trading a Rolls for a Yugo????? LOL
John