PDA

View Full Version : Important Question...

Joe_Black
03/07/2005, 05:37 AM
Yes, this is the question of the ages! Which is the best console: PS2, GC or XBox?

I've been a hardcore PC gamer since they came out with tweaked 64K memory packages for the 8086. Consoles not so much though. Had the 2600, the NES and currently an N64 for my occasional Super MarioKart fix. But there are so many really great console titles out there and since my PlanetSide subscription is up this month I find myself leaning away from PC gaming. At least until I build my next machine, LOL!

So, with that being said, I ask those of you with various consoles to chime in with your thoughts on the pro's and con's of each model. The PS2 is my current fave based on general specs and available titles.

Let's hear it u83r l33t g4mrZ!!111

Ldub
03/07/2005, 06:53 AM
Joe,
I run all 3 systems through my stereo receiver for the improved sound & switching capabilities.I like PS2 for the larger selection of games,XBox for the "XBox only" games (mostly Oddworld) & better DVD remote,& I like the "Cube" because I'm a Super Monkeyball junkie...I know,It's a kids game but since I'm a 572 mo. old kid anyway, it works out.I also have an adapter for the "Cube" that allows me to play the Nintendo handheld games on the TV.
Of the 3, PS2 gets the most use since they finally got around to releasing GT4!
Ldub

AnalogVX
03/07/2005, 07:40 AM
The last console I bought for myself was Sega Genesis. I picked up a PS1 for my daughter. It's PC all the way!

MZ-N10
03/07/2005, 09:55 AM
i dont think gc is really geared toward teens/adults....but they do have some good titles like resident evils..mario, etc

i might be alittle bias on my opinions about the ps2 cause tats the only game console i have. but the ps2 has the most games...and the best games...gt3/gt4...the final fantasy series...etc

and now the xbox...the non-s controller is crappy...almost jaguar64 crappy...the system is huge and heavy....but its got mods aglore...over clocking, mp3 support...i believe u can even get a OS on it.

but since uve already waited this long to get a console why not wait for the next generation of them....ps3 is suppose to hit the scene latter this or next year....
________
Live sex webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Cyrk
03/07/2005, 10:45 AM
Got HD TV?... Xbox all the way! 480p, 720p and 1080i... widescreen support on most games. Since my new 61 DLP HDTV PS2 and Gamecube are collecting dust.