PDA

View Full Version : GA/NC/TN (Anyone) Area Meet/Camping trip!

Flyingarmy
03/04/2005, 06:22 AM
Ok..here is my suggestion for our next meet! We should head up to the mountains, GA/NC for a camping trip! I say the first weekend in April! It would be nice to spend a weekend together discussing VX stuff and having a good time. Anyone interested, please send me your suggestions and pplaces that would be good to stay at! Since I am new to the area, not too familar with good places to camp. Hopefully we can get a big turnout!

dkmiller68
03/04/2005, 10:30 AM
possible Tellico? Awesome trail but may be too aggressive for some...I was only there once but perhaps there some gentler trails than I saw on the Jeep Jamboree.
http://www.tellico4x4.com/murphy/

Maugan_VX
03/04/2005, 01:50 PM
Having witnessed tellico several times first hand, a stocker VX wont be able to handle more than 50% of the trails there.

Flyingarmy
03/08/2005, 08:17 PM
Honestly just looking for a bunch of VXer's to get together for a good time! Not much into the Off-road thing....but would love to just do a meet and go camping with a bunch of fellow VXer's! Like to find out who would be interested....please reply!

Heraclid
03/09/2005, 03:05 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't mind picking your brain about flying copters either. I really wish I had joined up right out of high school and done a little time at Mother Rucker and all. :-)

Flyingarmy
03/13/2005, 12:11 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't mind picking your brain about flying copters either. I really wish I had joined up right out of high school and done a little time at Mother Rucker and all. :-)

Pick away! 14 years Army Aviation experience!

Heraclid
03/14/2005, 02:25 PM
Thanks, hope to see ya at a meet one of these days!