PDA

View Full Version : vehicross concepts is now up!

ron
03/09/2003, 01:56 PM
Folks...
I've finally got to fix up the site with my new products posted. One item is still pending as I'm awaiting word on my machinist about this part. Anyway, some pages are still old but working and soon will be updated to the newer format in the future. Meantime, let me know what you think.
www.vehicrossconcepts.com

BTW, Scott, I may need to ask you a couple of questions regarding PayPal set-up info. if the offer still stands?

Thanks all for your patience.

cheers,

Tone
03/09/2003, 02:09 PM
Well done! Nice redesign of an already great site. Keep up the great offerings.

TDAWG
03/09/2003, 02:20 PM
Hey Ron great looking site. Keep up the great site. Let's all give it up to Ron/Scott and Tone for their insights and hard work for offering us VX Owners something that no other SUV Group can even come close to matching. I am diffently Proud to know these guys.

Moncha
03/09/2003, 03:39 PM
<Scott> = :mbrasd:

Very nice Ron!! Of course, my offer of help is always open.
My help is always available to everyone.

Tony, thank you for the comliment it means alot. I doubt if I'd be doing any of this if it weren't for this VX community. My wife says that it's gone WAY beyond obession. I say, "So what!" :rotate:

I hope I can for the others, I want to thank everyone in our little (Growing to be a big) family for making all of our endeavors successful and with all of the support that we have they will continue to provide quality information and products.

Thank you again to all!

webdog
03/10/2003, 09:07 PM
Nice site, Ron.:D