PDA

View Full Version : New Features

Moncha
03/01/2005, 02:20 PM
2 new main features have been added.

#1 To help folks with searching and keep from having duplicate posts, There is now a new button next to the "Title:" box on the editor for making posts. (Not the quick post or replies)
Put your title that you want for your new post and click the button. It will pop up a new window giving search results based on the contents of the title box. Maybe you'll find what your question is, saving you from making a new post.

#2 As we are a photo oriented site, I came up with an idea on making posting photos easier.

When in a post editor, whether it be a new thread or a reply, you will now see a little box under the smilies box, titled "My Gallery Pop UP". In this box, there is a button, when you click it, a pop up box will come up showing your thumbnails contained in your gallery.
Click on a thumb nail and it will insert a clickable thumbnail in your post. They will come up in a side by side, straight line format but, you can change that accordingly. This should help with post formating and page load times.

Hope you like it and can use it.

You can see the new buttons in the screen shot.

thebear54
03/02/2005, 05:27 AM
Scott,
The site gets betterer and betterer all the time :p
So glad I found it after Ibought my VX last January.
Keep up the GREAT work.
John