PDA

View Full Version : Molded Floor Mats

V12BMW
02/14/2005, 09:05 PM
I looking for Custom molded floor mats for the front driver, passenger and hopfully a one piece for the back seating area. My buddy has some sweet ones for his Chevy Colorado. It has like a two inch lip all the way around to channel water, snow, dirt & stuff, you could poor a gallon of water in em and the water would never touch the carpet. I went to the Local auto parts store where he ordered his but the only molds the company carried where Trooper. Axiom, and Rodeo no VX. If anyone knows what im talkin bout and has something like this for there VX please chime in and tell me the company, and wether they carry Driver side, passenger side, and/or Back. THX

Raque Thomas
02/15/2005, 06:05 AM
Auto Zone here (KY) carries something that works about as well, but not custom for the VX. They come in black with either red, yellow, or blue heel pad areas and have deep channels - probably 3/8" that have done an excellent job for me this winter of keeping the water and muck off my carpet and mats. Not sure of the brand, I'll look when I get home this evening.

Tyler
02/15/2005, 07:03 AM
V12BMW,
I believe someone here used floor mats out of a Rodeo for the front and fit perfect. I'm thinking of doing the same to mine and if I do i'll let you know how they fit.
Ty

V12BMW
02/15/2005, 11:58 AM
thanks guys for the help

Reg Hinnant
02/16/2005, 08:26 AM
Be sure & check Walmart. I got a set of the "Bettter" grade that fit very well and have the lip all around. They are solid black & have a diamond pattern that looks good in the VX. At the time there was a rear seat strip that matched.
I paid $7.95 each for the 2 fronts.