PDA

View Full Version : Isuzu News

GoIsuzu
02/12/2005, 09:15 AM
From what it sounds like, Isuzu has dropped their plans to import the MU-7 into the US. The 2006 lineup will consist of the Ascender and the new Isuzu pickups, which will begin production in June this year with the first ones expected to hit dealerships in mid July.

MZ-N10
02/12/2005, 09:41 AM
is there any specs on the truck?
________
Zoloft Settlement (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/zoloft/)

GoIsuzu
02/12/2005, 09:48 AM
is there any specs on the truck?

I have some specs on it but I don't.

That is, I have some... I don't have them with me.

So the answer is yes and no. :)

thebear54
02/12/2005, 04:28 PM
Don,
So am Ito understand that there will no longer be a Rodeo either and that ZUZoo will only offer one SUV and a Truck?
Great way to offer variety. I thought Isuzu wanted to sell vehicles and make some money or are they going down the "old pooper" as we all here and in Japan suspect?
Give us the gorry details "oh keeper of the Isuzu knowledge".
John ;)

GoIsuzu
02/13/2005, 02:19 AM
Don,
So am Ito understand that there will no longer be a Rodeo either and that ZUZoo will only offer one SUV and a Truck?
Great way to offer variety. I thought Isuzu wanted to sell vehicles and make some money or are they going down the "old pooper" as we all here and in Japan suspect?
Give us the gorry details "oh keeper of the Isuzu knowledge".
John ;)

Isuzu isn't going anywhere. They've got a fairly comprehensive business plan, they've managed to get the number of US dealerships down to a manageable number, and they'll be introducing a new lineup of vehicles over the next couple years. Isuzu has been around since 1918 or thereabouts... they're not going anywhere. If anything, I firmly believe that Isuzu will be making a comeback... not this year or next year, but in the years to come.

Isuzu will continue to rebuild their SUV/truck lineup.

thebear54
02/13/2005, 05:44 AM
Whew....OK Don :cool:
But no more of my beloved Rodeo? I own one now(along with my VX). Let me tell you the Isuzu is one of the best car brands I have ever owned. Other than minor flaws, I would give ZuZoo an A+++ rating in my book.Maybe I just got lucky with the vehicles I have purchased but every Isuzu has been great to own. Dealership rating is another story :( . When they restructured three years ago my local dealer went bye-bye and now the closest one is 1 1/2 hours drive away in Springfield,VT.(used to be 20 minutes in Rutland,VT).
Keep on pluggin'.............John