PDA

View Full Version : Hood Fang Pictures???

marximus
02/09/2005, 02:48 PM
hello all,
i was just wondering if any of you folks who have bought hood fangs from could post pictures of what they look like on their vehicle. i am very interested to seethe fangs on another vehicle besides my own.

P.S. still for sale-email me.

thanks,
mark-

Amack76
02/10/2005, 07:11 AM
mine will be up soon i ordered double sided emblem tape ( the stuff they put the lettering on the vx with) to mount it. when i get em on ill put em right up. these things were top quality thanks again worth every penny

Cyrk
02/10/2005, 07:34 AM
Have not had a chance to install mine... I need to get to a paint shop and get them to painted to match the color of the insert... Great job on them, Thanks!

-Dave

marximus
02/24/2005, 04:00 PM
hello all,
still havent seen any hood fang pictures :( , other than my own(check out my gallery). post some pics if you got hood fangs on, thanks! :)
mark-

VCrossfan
02/25/2005, 11:01 AM
Sorry Mark: I installed mine a few day's ago. I went with the second style you made(lower/fatter) And once again thanks for your Quality work. Look in my Gallery to see more pic's of da-fangs and also the Hood shield I recieved from CoverCraft. The deflector is alittle wide and tall for my taste but I might have my friend ( He made me some nice seat covers for my SandRail) work on a way to sew the deflector lower or angle it. But it was only $43 and change at my door.

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/515/1217MVC-025S-thumb.JPG

marximus
03/03/2005, 09:18 PM
hey hey!
looks good! you did a very clean mount, nice! hope you like 'em.

anybody else have their fangs on yet? i wanna see some more picture! :p

thanks,
mark-