PDA

View Full Version : Austin Sat 3/22 Meet

Tone
03/06/2003, 08:14 AM
Post your questions or comments here - email me for directions or map it on the web: 4233 Columbine Dr 78727

VX crazy
03/06/2003, 08:36 AM
Sorry I won't be there! Everyone knows how I hate missing out!!

Vasha13
03/06/2003, 10:39 AM
Pretty sure I'm in - right now I don't have any conflicts.

Tone, will you have any of those turn signal flashers you installed on Lisa's VX then? I probably need those!

TimG
03/06/2003, 11:11 AM
I'm in. If anyone in houston plans on attending, please post and we can drive up together.

TimG
03/06/2003, 11:19 AM
Where's this new guy from? You have pointed him to this site right?

geshaw30
03/08/2003, 08:25 AM
I might be in Tim...should know better in a few days.
Tone...PV time??
________
Marijuana vaporizers (http://weedvaporizers.info/)

VXD959
03/08/2003, 12:37 PM
Tone -

Thanks for the invitation. My wife and I won't be able to go due to multiple issues (I call those issues: KIDS!). Besides, there is a problem having two VX's and traveling in separate vehicles...

However, let us know next time you come to Houston. We want the "poppers" installed. Send me a line and let me know how much for the parts and the install.

I'm planning to take pics of both VXs today. We finally have them washed (after weeks of rain). We had lots of fun at the carwash because
1) several people were asking us about the VXs and how cool they look... and
2) one of the "operators" was going crazy trying to find a latch or button to open the back door.

Tim: Do you wash your VX at Mr. CarWash on Westheimer & Beltway 8? The manager told me that a white Ironman goes there frequently. He also mentioned a "yellow" VX that ocasionally goes there.

Tone - I like your new website (Alpine SC).

Have fun!

Regards,
Daniel

TimG
03/09/2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by VXD959

Tim: Do you wash your VX at Mr. CarWash on Westheimer & Beltway 8? The manager told me that a white Ironman goes there frequently. He also mentioned a "yellow" VX that ocasionally goes there.

Yup. That's me. Just right around the corner from my apartment. :)

Tone
03/10/2003, 12:57 PM
New PowerVault mufflers should be in stock by then - I’m waiting on 10 right now that need to ship soon! I’ll try to wait and do the brake line change that day if I can - or at least be able to show them and have some impressions of the improvement they offer and the cool one man brake bleeders!
http://darlington-offroad.com/category.html?UCIDs=1134065
Front and rear brake lines - $164.95 Speedbleeders - $27.95

Tone
03/19/2003, 08:02 PM
New mufflers won’t be here but looks like there will be 6+ VXes. Sandwiches and snacks will be ready around noon as will sodas - BYOB if you want anything harder. Offers still stands if anyone wants to go to the rodao and we should have time to caravan to the car show in Round Rock late afternoon. Look forward to seeing everyone - call if you get lost - 512.636.0538

geshaw30
03/19/2003, 08:16 PM
Tim, Larry, and I will heading up from the "Big City" and should be arriving a little after 12. Looking forward to it.......
________
Justin bieber (http://justinbieberfan.info/)

skullcap
03/22/2003, 05:38 PM
Thanks Tone for my initiation into the world of VX ownership. You're a real class-act! As are all who turned-out for the North Austin get-together this afternoon.

I was pleased to finally put faces with screen-names. And even if my buddy John doesn't become a VX owner, I'm always pleased to indoctrinate another new VX admirer.

I wish I'd have stayed-out for the rodeo, but was anxious to get back to the hotel, get packed and get home so I can start installing my first mods.

I look forward to seeing y'all, again. Maybe at a future Moab gathering, or just somewhere along life's open road.

Namaste
Alex;Db;

TimG
03/22/2003, 11:01 PM
I too enjoyed it. What a blast. Nice to meet a new face.

Vasha13
03/23/2003, 05:05 AM
I'm with Tim - it was great to meet a new face in our VX community.

As always, great fun! Glad everyone that could make it did.

Tone
03/23/2003, 05:38 AM
Thanks to all who showed up - glad to have everyone! Rodeo was better this year with pyro and a 20watt mixed gas Laser. Someone took some pics - please post to the Gallery or Shutterfly.

geshaw30
03/23/2003, 12:45 PM
Thanks again for everything Tone. Cary & I enjoyed it, as always.
Just a note for the lurkers out there who can't seem to make it to these meets, you're really missing out.
________
CUMSHOT BELLY (http://www.****tube.com/categories/481/belly/videos/1)