PDA

View Full Version : I love it...

billh23
01/29/2005, 04:22 PM
Brought my 2000 into the quick-lube place today.. first thing guy says when I pull in is "Cool car!" I said thanks.. then he starts the oil change... I told him I don't want the air filter or anything changed, just the oil... he tells me "We probably don't have any air filters for this car anway, when the brand new models come out we don't get the parts right away." He looks at my mileage (58K) and he finally asks me - "What year is this??" heehehe

thebear54
01/29/2005, 06:05 PM
Snicker...Snicker...
I get that too and when they ask where they can get a new one I tell them they have to time warp back a few years.
Nobody around here can beleive it's a six year old car...until they see the mileage(at 52K right now). Big smiles as I drive away..
John

StormTROOPER
01/30/2005, 01:38 PM
That was one of the main reasons I chose the VX, it will still look new (current) when it's paid off, but with the VX I'll bet we still get an extra 5 years. When they ask that question in 2009 I can say yep it's a nine. ;)

Heraclid
01/30/2005, 03:52 PM
Hey StormTROOPER, someone was peeking and now you're all over the internet...

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/463storm_toilet.jpg

StormTROOPER
01/31/2005, 12:15 PM
LOL,LOL :p .....never trust roomates, those sobs even photo-chopped my Maxim :eek: the LOCATION on my avatar should be.....sofa or bowl. (instead of Ca.) ;)