PDA

View Full Version : VX love

FernZ
01/27/2005, 05:41 PM
Hey everyone i don't know about all of you but, do any of you when driving by buidings stare at your VX from the reflections of the windows? I love it and makes me love the VX more. Just something i'd like to share and enjoy doing. I say this cause everytime i go to work i always pass through the same windows and love staring at th car.

mbeach
01/27/2005, 07:36 PM
I do this with (almost) every car I've owned. It's also a good way to see if all of your lights are functioning.

Narsus
01/27/2005, 10:22 PM
Hey everyone i don't know about all of you but, do any of you when driving by buidings stare at your VX from the reflections of the windows? I love it and makes me love the VX more. Just something i'd like to share and enjoy doing. I say this cause everytime i go to work i always pass through the same windows and love staring at th car.

I'm actually firmly convinced that my VX winked at me when parked in front of my office building today. My co-worker thinks I'm insane and babbled something about "a reflection", but what the hell does he know... we're 6 stories up, and he still thinks my VX is black :)

WormGod
01/28/2005, 08:16 AM
No doubt! I live in an area where building are very close to the road and have large paned windows so I drive by slowly, looking as cool as I can, and stare at the reflection as I go by. I am cool! :p

Thought I was the only vain person out there, hahaha.

LiquidVX
01/28/2005, 08:22 AM
I like to get a parting image of my VX when I park it. So rather than look like some stupid guy staring at his own car in the parking lot, I purposely leave stuff in it- so I have an excuse to walk back and look at it.

Oops! Forgot my breifcase. BRB...

Cyrk
01/28/2005, 08:25 AM
I do it too... LOL I want to get some photos with it's reflection on the glass buildings....

Dallas4u
01/28/2005, 09:14 AM
It's even better when the building is at an angle and you get to see a corner shot of the vehicle with the lights on and everything... beauty!

NJVX
01/28/2005, 04:33 PM
HELL YEA I do it too. I just need to find more buildings to drive by...LOL

AlaskaVX
01/28/2005, 04:39 PM
Igloos give a nice reflection ;)

thebear54
01/28/2005, 05:58 PM
I'm bummed.......
can't get any reflections from those tiny little New England farmhouse windows. Maybe I'll have to move back to the "real world" to get my reflective images :confused: SIGH!
John

Heraclid
01/28/2005, 06:26 PM
I'm guilty of it too. But don't get lost in the moment - there's probably stuff in front of you that you don't want to hit. After all, you don't want to trash that beautiful ride of yours.

Jolly Roger VX'er
01/28/2005, 06:38 PM
You haven't lived until you've stared at your VX's reflection while passing a "stainless-steel Milk Tanker".....has an odd calming effect....something like "UHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm".

StormTROOPER
01/29/2005, 02:00 PM
We had this discussion before, just make sure it a milk (not gas) tanker. I can't resist any jet black vehicle beside me, and of course I 'm also a plateglass primper. :cool: This would make a good t.v. car commercial........start with an interior shot of two security guards looking at someone in the parking lot driving around in circles, one guard says "is he back again" the other answers "yep" then show the exterior shot of a mirror front office building. (too late for the VX let's see if someone steel's me idea) ;) p.s. This commercial would only work if it's an extrordinary vehicle like the VX. :)

Sheik-YurBooty
01/29/2005, 05:14 PM
I dont think that any member of this board would'nt take a look as they drive by. Ya gotta be nuts not to look at your "4 wheel prize ". I would even take bets that most of us would at times go out of our way just to just to grab a look of what everyone else see's when they see our ride!.....Where I work, there is a long line of Mirrowed buildings ,and I just love to pass em by during rush hour....give me all the more time to gape !

StormTROOPER
01/30/2005, 01:18 PM
Un-related......Hey there FernZ, I just noticed you're from the land of resakkas (never knew how to spell it) I lived there for about 4 years (long time ago) Do they still allow people to drive their vehicles on the beach on South Padre Island (going north) I'll bet you have a blast in your VX. There's no beaches out here that allow 4x4s.(the perfect VX sunday picnic place) Just wanted to say Hi, take a drive on the beach for me. ;)

cascabel3
01/31/2005, 11:26 AM
I went up one more step on this one; shortly after I got my VX, I had a friend of mine drive the VX and I followed in her car, just to see what she looks like on the highway. What a sight. I couldn't wait to get back inside.