PDA

View Full Version : Isuzu VehiCross Doco Download

OZ VX
01/25/2005, 07:17 AM
Just having a little trouble finding the Video "Art & Science: 1999 Isuzu VehiCross" for download. I think it was available to download on here, but its not there anymore. I seached the website and was able to find a steam, but couldn't download it for keeps.

I'm displaying the car at a local car display soon and i want to put the video onto dvd so i can play it in the car throughout the day.

Thanks for any help, it's probably here somewhere.

Anita
01/25/2005, 09:31 AM
I believe that DYavno was the one who streamed the video on his site though I dont see it now. Tiggergreen was the one who made DVD's from the video and sent it to anyone who requested.

Many of us have the vid on DVD. If I can find mine I would be happy to burn you a copy if you cant find it any other way. :)

Flyingarmy
01/25/2005, 09:50 AM
Anita.....I would be interested in a copy if you have one! Thanks!

VCrossfan
01/25/2005, 10:19 AM
Anita..I'll take one also if possible. Thx Much.....!

Anita
01/25/2005, 10:42 AM
IF I find my DVD.... My house has been going through a transformation with a lot of media stuff going into my basement. I'll start looking but Im not going to be able to do much till a torn ligament in my knee heals up. :(

Riprock
01/25/2005, 11:45 AM
New to the site, and looking for some help... like how do I start a new thread. I have a 99 VehiCROSS with what I believe is a blown engine...at least I have been told that by mechanics who have looked at it. But everyone of them also asks how much I would let it go for. Needless to say I still have it and it's killing me to post this. Having a new ride with new payments, and not enough mechanical knowledge to fix it myself ... I have to part with my best toy ever. I would like to post it on this site in the right spot (of course) for sale if that is allowed. I bought it from a vehicross enthusiast and would like it to be purchased by the same. Any help would be great

Anita
01/25/2005, 11:55 AM
Go to the home page and look around the top left for "Forums". Click on that and look down the list of forums to "VX Talk" and choose that. At the top of that page you will find "New Thread". We want to hear all about this.

Scott Harness
01/25/2005, 04:05 PM
Anita, I would also love a dvd if possible! thanks.

OZ VX
01/25/2005, 05:10 PM
Is the dvd better quality than the streem? If its not possible to download, I'd love a copy of the video on DVD. How much would you like for it?

I think it would be a good idea to sell the dvd in the website shop.

Also while i was searching for the video to download, i found out that it actually won a gold award at the Cindy film awards.

Award: Gold
Title: Art & Science: 1999 Isuzu VehiCross
Medium: Video
Organization: Kogei America Inc
by: Kogei America Inc
for: American Isuzu Motors Inc
Region: 6 Southwest

CINDY, an acronym for "Cinema in Industry," began in 1959 as an industrial film competition. It was originally created by the Industry Film Producers Association (IFPA), an American professional organization. Later, this group became the Informational Film Producers of America and, in 1984, the Association of Visual Communicators (AVC). Today the twice-a-year CINDY Awards are proudly presented by the International Association of Audio Visual Communicators (IAAVC), a non-profit group representing theatrical, broadcast, non-broadcast, and interactive media professionals throughout the world.

kpaske
01/25/2005, 05:25 PM
I want a copy!

And if there are no objections, I'll make it available from my website for anyone else who wants it. :)

thebear54
01/26/2005, 04:17 AM
Anita, I would love a copy of that DVD also...but take of of repairing yourself first.
John