PDA

View Full Version : Setting stock radio (CLOCK)

LittleBeast
01/19/2005, 10:01 PM
I seriously need some help. I just recently purchased a 2001 Ebony Black VX in Chicago, IL and drove it back to Houston, TX after flying to pick it up. Well, all was great except that it did not have the Owner's manual, so I have two questions:

1. How do you set the CLOCK on the factory radio

2. How would I go about getting an original factory OWNER'S MANUAL

As you can tell I absolutely loved the VX's when they came out, but considering I was just a graduating senior from high school in 1999 I couldn't exactly afford one, but now that I waited and my dream VX was put up for sale exactly when someone decided to back into my legally parked car while I was volunteering at a church youth function. Talk about divine intervention! Now I am a very happy owner of the best car that will ever be made, but I still can't set the CLOCK so please help!

Anita
01/19/2005, 10:32 PM
With the ignition in the ACC position, Press and hold down the button marked FM/AM (on the left of the radio under the volume knob). Now while holding that button down press the #1 preset button on the right of the radio. That's the hour button. Once the hour is set, press the #2 preset button the change the minutes.
Extra tip! If you want to have the clock display while the radio or cd plays, press the FM/AM button then press and hold down the #4 preset button until it beeps (about 4-6 seconds). Normally the radio station or cd info shows all the time but now the clock will display after about 10 seconds.. To change back do the same procedure.

Unless you can find someone who has a manual to sell you, you can find an aftermarket manual on this site.

Helm (http://www.helminc.com/helm/product2.asp?class%5F2=AIM&mk=Isuzu+%28USA%29&yr=2001&md=Vehicross&dt=Owner+Manuals&module=&from=result&Style=helm&Sku=VX001GBXL01&itemtype=N&mscsid=QFF57HSHHC739GNKP5TCCDQF7NKM8422)