PDA

View Full Version : new new new radio

Amack76
01/08/2005, 01:45 PM
well everyone i have fallen in love yet again. this time not with my girlfriend, or my 69' gto, or my vehicross. i saw my new radio and just ordered it. i had the kenwood kvt 911 in there ( in my gallery pics. touch screen lcd dvd whole nine yards) paid 1400 for it. anyway i was looking at the local car radio shop when i guy pulled up in basically the hottest car ive ever seen. it was a brand new shelby something or other. he said big big bucks. well anyways, as he is showing off the car he flipps out the newest kenwood radio (Kvt 915 dvd) which comes stock in the car. i was dumb struck. marched into the shop and order the radio. it will be here on thursday and i am suped as hell. now alot of you might think damn you payed near the price of a supercharger for it but wow it is cool. i will pust pics for you all on how to install a radio with a hideaway unit later this week when i put it in, and im gonna try to actually make a video rather than pics, and show you all a demo of the radio. it is soooooo cool.
http://www.kenwoodusa.com/product/product.jsp?productTypeId=37&sortBy=price&productId=2525

Joe_Black
01/08/2005, 02:18 PM
I got a Kenwood SIRIUS tuner that'll work nicely with that if you're interested. :bgwo:

Amack76
01/08/2005, 02:25 PM
how much, and is the antena included. cause best buy has the kenwood tuner and antenna in a package for $80.

Joe_Black
01/08/2005, 03:05 PM
PM me an offer and I'll include an antenna that will fit inside the VX's rear spolier. ;Dy;

Hotsauce
01/08/2005, 03:41 PM
$1,400 and GPS is an additional $1,500 add on?

What made you choose this over the AVIC-N1?

John C.

Amack76
01/08/2005, 03:51 PM
kenwoods are the only fully integraded ones, music keg, operate amp through radio, voice activated nav, touch screen nav, souround sound (gonna be real fun), customizable inteface(very hot), and when you actually see how this thing folds out its like wow. it doesn't flip up like the one i have, it flips backwards. it cost me 1500 plus 780 for the nav, but im gonna buy the keg, mic, and sattelitte radio( for howard stern)

AndyC
01/08/2005, 06:23 PM
Wow, that seems like a great price on those units. Wholesale pricing?
I saw the AVIC-N1 with the works and was very impressed. But I've alway wanted to get the KVT system.
Post those pictures when you get it all installed :)

Andy