PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Meets

thebear54
12/30/2004, 03:34 AM
As some of you know I do the Car Show Circuit during the summer months up here in the boonies(wastelands) of Vermont.
Since buying my VX(Jan.,2004) I spend the winter cleaning and polishing in preperation of warm weather.
The first year(2004) I attended six(6) car shows (three in VT, two in MA and one in CT) plus the Monticello VX Meet in NY.
I was amazed to find out how many people had never seen a VX before until I realized that I am probably the only VX NUT who shows his car and attends these activities. I built myself a special display board to display all the show "dash plaques" I am gathering up which also doubles as an information board for the car. I was able to take home three trophies for my VX this past summer which was a special thrill.
I would love to have some VX company during the upcoming circuit next summer...anyone in Northern NY, NH, CT or MA want to join me? I am putting together a list of area shows right now.
John

thebear54
05/23/2005, 04:47 AM
Well, I just got back (yesterday) from the three day Lake Placid,NY Invitational Car Show at the Olympic Center. Man, what a great show it was too!
My IronMan took home a crystal "Fabulous 50" award which was presented to the top 50 cars in the show out a possible 140 cars present.
Sorry to be blowing my own horn...but damn when a VX wins against Corvettes,Mustangs,Mercedes Benz and Cameros it's something to scream about.
I'll be posting a full report of the show on my web site real soon so watch for it.
Thanks for all the support here at VehiCROSS.info
John

Anita
05/23/2005, 08:37 AM
Congrats!

MZ-N10
05/23/2005, 09:04 AM
very nice....