PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Annual MWIOR Snow Ball

yal^
12/23/2004, 10:27 AM
Since FIEND is lately having problems with finding .info, I'll start this one. :evil2:

3rd Annual MWIOR Snow Ball will be happening at Badlands, in Attica, In. :clap: :clap: :clap:
We are meeting on January 15th, 2005 around 9:00 a.m. behind the sign in building.
Here is the thread on 4x4wire with all additional info. (http://www.4x4wire.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=642772&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1)

Everyone is welcome. The more the merrier. :yes:

NOTE: I am especially talking to all those Indy VXers who got offended last time I didn't aknowledge their existence... LMAO

FIEND
12/28/2004, 01:30 PM
:dance:

yal^
01/05/2005, 04:13 PM
btt
Again, wanted to remind you all or simply enlighten you in this matter.
Our Midwest meet is scheduled for next week - Saturday, the 15th of January.
Follow the link in my post above to the 4x4wire message board to get all the info on who, where and what time.

Rich??? Gill???
All Midwest and not only Isuzu owners, we didn't here from you yet.
Working or just simply not interested?

nocturnalVX
01/06/2005, 02:30 AM
Well Kasia... like I posted on the Wire, I'm scheduled to work that day. However, I have a fresh batch of vacation days too... ARRRRRRG! I might be able to swing it, but right now I am going to have to miss out. I'll let you know (even if it becomes last minute). :goof:

AnalogVX
01/06/2005, 08:09 AM
I can't make this run either. I have to work all weekend.
Miss you guys! (and John too!).
I hope we can meet up again soon.

crager34
01/06/2005, 08:42 AM
Was gonna go, but then this big swingers party came up :dance: (wink)

Gonna plan for a date later in the year though.

FIEND
01/07/2005, 01:45 PM
Miss you guys! (and John too!).

DUDE!!!! What was that...LOL

There will always be another time Rich...Spring run....Summer Run....Fall Run....Snow Ball 4....T4T parade...Plenty of chances man!

Won't be the same without you and Gill for sure but I will manage....I do have a hellava great trail guide....well....I guide she drives...LOL.

ONLY A WEEK...where are the rest of y'all???

yal^
01/07/2005, 10:34 PM
Rich, may I say I was the least worried... well, until Gill told me you are fine, just way busy. You missed quite a few meetings now... slurp... come back :cyro:

John, I see you are going for some brownie points... LMAO
Will see... You need to score way more than that before I trust your guiding skills again :laugho:

AnalogVX
01/08/2005, 10:09 PM
I appreciate the sentiments!
Gil is right...I am WAY too busy. two jobs and all. But I really love driving a school bus! It doesn't seem like work! The kids are great. Then I come back to reality and go my real job...you know the one...with butt chewin's, production numbers and budgets, meetings, blah, blah, blah.
I'll catch up with you all soon.

yal^
01/09/2005, 11:08 AM
Good to hear you are ok, Rich.
I guess we'll wait until spring break for you to emerge from darkenss... LOL
Meanwhile.... 6 days people!
If anyone decides to come out anyway please let me know. I need a driving buddy to Attica.

bulldog
01/14/2005, 08:21 PM
Sorry guys,,i know im a newbie and all but Im not ready for this meet yet, dammit!! I wanted to be, but still making improvements and fixing my windows/doors/speakers/subs/wash/wax/tires you know,,,spending money like i had it!;) Hope to meet everyone soon!