PDA

View Full Version : Finally got my pictures up

spitfire5454
12/22/2004, 01:36 PM
Sorry it took so long, but better late then never. i hope yall like it. just check my gallery :)

Ldub
12/22/2004, 03:04 PM
Those are some nasty azz tires! Are they on the stock 16" rims?
Also, nice job on the overhead, it all looks good.
Ldub

JoFotoz
12/22/2004, 03:14 PM
What size and make of tires are you using...and have you lifted at all?

Thanks

Jo

VCrossfan
12/23/2004, 10:22 AM
Hey spitfire nice shoes. I did some searching and the tires look tough but my question to you is how are they on the road. Any tire roll at corners, tire noise and ride (smoothness) And yes did you have to cut any on your cladding and it doesn't look like you have any lift on your vx. And is the size you used...30x11.5 r16 The info I've found looks to be promising for an all around tire . "See below"

*Three Stage Lugs
*Trail Tested Tough for Durability
*Unsurpassed Traction in Sand and Snow
The inset shows why the Interco TSL/THORNBIRD is such a Versatile tire. The highway contact area in the illustration shows the tread on hard surfaces. The Three Stage Lugs on the sidewalls do not touch highway surfaces but as soon as the tire gets into mud or snow the sidewall lugs provide decisive traction in forward or reverse.

Fiberglass belts under the tread and polyester body plies contribute to a really smooth comfortable ride. The design comes close to being two tires in one ... a revolutionary design that has earned its place in the legendary ranks of Super Performance.

spitfire5454
12/24/2004, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the replies. They are on 16" rims. I noticed they were a little rough riding, but i got used to it really quick and now i dont even notice it. It could also be because they were new. I didnt lift at all. They appear to rub VERY little on the front when turning. I cant feel it but it looks that way on the inside of the fender. Im just gonna leave it, but you could crank the t-bars so the front would be as high as the rear, and then they would never come close to touching :) Merry Christmas