PDA

View Full Version : Ugliest vehicle so far...

Cyrk
12/21/2004, 12:48 PM
Check this thread toward the bottom...

http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2774

LoL that is my VX :cool: and it is not the ugliest :mad:

nyc #1 ironman
12/21/2004, 01:05 PM
Yes, we are all ugly so leave us alone... We are one of a kind and don't want to be bothered by anyone ! LOLOLOLOL.. and the Aztek is theeeeee sweeetest ride around,,, NOT !!!

thedutchguy
12/21/2004, 01:24 PM
yeah, krzys4 probably looks like his avitar.
I can see him drooling all over his nissan sunny..........precious, precious, precious, precious;Dy;

StormTROOPER
12/21/2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by thedutchguy
yeah, krzys4 probably looks like his avitar.
I can see him drooling all over his nissan sunny..........precious, precious, precious, precious;Dy; LOL;Db; ;Db; ;Db;

StormTROOPER
12/21/2004, 03:31 PM
The guy that post the pics was complimentary, he's right the VX was the first futuristic design, and thankfully it had a limited 3 year run so it will always be unique. So what SOME will see it as ugly, but at least it's SEXY ugly.;)

AlaskaVX
12/21/2004, 03:35 PM
krzys4 opinion means nothing, he said the ML350 looks good! ;eeky; ;eekr; ;eekp;
And then he goes on saying he is afraid of their quality :confused:
Damn mall cruisers! :laugho:

WormGod
12/21/2004, 05:17 PM
Bill Gates and Donald Trump arent the hottest numbers on this planet either, and look where they are. ;)

Newports
12/21/2004, 05:20 PM
wow, these people are screwed up man, but i cant say i really care...

spaceCADETzoom
12/21/2004, 05:47 PM
Am I the only one who's not a fan of the inifiniti fx35/45s? Muranos, I can see that they're good looking cars. But fx45s? I dont get it.

Whatever the styling, though, I still don't get the allure. No offroad capability. ok, maybe not a huge turnoff to the urban set...but, If I wanted somthing sporty, I'd buy a sports car. 4 doors? How about an rx8? Sure, not nearly as much room, but still...

And the price..! boyohboy. I only see middle aged, rich white women drive them...

As for reliablity, I haven't a clue what nissan/infinity late model autos are like. (I had a 240z I just sold recently that was great, though). As for isuzu, i've read some negative remarks on this very board about service, reliablity, etc. I dont see it. We have a Trooper...almost 200k miles. NOt one hiccup.

just my 2 cents

VX Grrrl
12/21/2004, 06:51 PM
:rolleyes: They are just mindless yuppie losers who are slaves to the whole "keeping up with the Jones's" mentality of our society. They care nothing for individuality and apparently wouldn't know a good looking car if it bit them on the arse. But that's just my opinion... ;pg;

Ldub
12/21/2004, 09:38 PM
;puke: unbridled envy makes me sick.;puke2;

marximus
12/21/2004, 11:35 PM
i guess some people just dont like the look of the VX, but thats also why it remains unique. you either love it or hate it. all of my friends told me not to buy the VX because it was ugly as hello, but i went ahead and got it anywho. it appealed to me greatly because i thought, and still think, that it is the sweetest ride on and off the road in terms of looks and performence...not to mention its sweet price.;Db;

thedutchguy
12/21/2004, 11:41 PM
While we're on the subject of what people think is ugly:
What do you guys think of the tech art mod to the Cayenne?
I think it's done a lot in favour of it's original look.

http://www.autoweek.nl/images/480/8426.jpg

http://www.autoweek.nl/images/480/8424.jpg

Ldub
12/22/2004, 12:18 AM
Like the looks of that,especially the "fang extenders on steroids".

WormGod
12/22/2004, 07:08 AM
I dunno, theres something about the Cayenne that I just dont like. I cant put my finger on it though. The front end? The strange profile for a sports car/SUV? The near hearse look? AH! I got it.... THE PRICE TAG. That's it. ;)

Maugan_VX
12/22/2004, 08:28 AM
I think someone on here put it best when they said "it looks like its the bastard child of a Dodge Magnum and a Hyundai Santa-Fe"

I agree.

StormTROOPER
12/22/2004, 01:28 PM
Dats a good one,:D LOL..... I like to think of the VX as the bastard child of a Hummer and SLK.......rugged & SLeeeeeK.:p

Heraclid
12/22/2004, 08:13 PM
My mother drives a 3000GT and seeing the VX next to it is wild. I'm convinced that the VX is the love child of some love 'em and leave 'em SUV that likes fast women and hooked up with a 3000GT. Here's why...

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/463dbvrfrt.jpg

Just look at the lines, the fangs, the eyes... and you can't see it here too well but there are little round lights kinda like the VX has in the "mouth" too.

nyc #1 ironman
12/22/2004, 08:35 PM
Hmmmm, I get more of a feel of the Porsche Cayenne looking at that...