PDA

View Full Version : April 2005 Vx Meet

Hanalei
12/20/2004, 01:50 PM
Perhaps it's too soon (?) to organize a VX meet for the northern NJ/New York area but I wanted to throw the thought out there and let it germinate.

Spring would be a perfect time to get out, shrug off the effects of winter, wash and shine the VX and show it off. There are alot of different places to meet up. The Meadowlands in Secaucus (although their buffet is pricey), the Route 23 Buffet in Wayne has great food, Monticello, the list goes on and on.

Let me know your thoughts and it will give everyone time to think about where to meet up. Remember, the more the merrier.
Your suggestions please.

Lori :smack: :smack: :smack:

nyc #1 ironman
12/20/2004, 01:53 PM
Gee, Lori, we don't know, it might drizzle and then you'd wind up staying home on us again,,,,lolololol,,, I'm down of course. Getting very excited thinking about it already ! Good-bye Christamas hello VX meet !.....

Hanalei
12/20/2004, 05:09 PM
I deserved that! Rain or shine I will be there.

I'm very iffy about driving when it's icy outside. Last year I was on my way home heading north on Glenwild Avenue and must've hit black ice, did a 180 and stopped headed in the other direction. Came about 1 foot from whacking my beloved VX against a guardrail. Since then I've been a coward but I know I must get back on the horse. Gotta get to work somehow, I'm just more cautious now (and drive more cautiously in the snow).

I hope this meet will shape up to be a big blow out. I'll be sure to take LOTS of photos.

thebear54
12/21/2004, 03:42 AM
Sounds like a plan!!!! With enough notice I can make this one too!

Check out my website for a planned meet up here in Vermont for the Fall or 2005. This may turn into a long weekend affair:D
http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/isuzuvehicrossowners/
If I get enough feedback and/or interest it WILL happen.
John