PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sorry

Hanalei
12/19/2004, 09:56 AM
I'm sorry guys that I couldn't make the Monticello meet. Had my VX washed and detailed after work on Friday, shined my rims and waxed my cladding and leather in anticipation of meeting everyone for the meet. Woke up to rain hitting the roof and some ice on the deck steps and decided to stay home and keep dry.

I know I missed one heck of a get together and I'm regretting not going. I hope someone will post photos so I can place the faces with the names. Can someone please take a picture of the dash plaque also so I can see what they look like?

PLEASE let me know when the next Jersey/NY meet will be and I will be there!

Sorry again.

Lori

:waab: :waag: :waab: :waag: :waab: :waag:

Newports
12/19/2004, 05:08 PM
Dude, the meet was sweet. Although i think they were serving retired race horses at the buffet, man that food was weird, but it was fun, now I know Im getting a VX for sure....

SkidPlate
12/19/2004, 05:25 PM
Yeah, it was a good time. I'll have to agree with you about the food Newports!

Lori, We're sorry you missed it. That's OK though, it was only a little cold waiting the extra hour for you at Area 51.

Here is the Dash Plaque:

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/3107/48img_2246s.jpg

thebear54
12/20/2004, 04:45 AM
Yes Lori, you did miss a good time. It was great finally putting faces to the screen names and checking out all the super mods on those sweet VX's.
The weather was OK until it was time to leave but I think the VX's were up to the challenge. It only took me 4 1/2 hours to get home to Vermont through the snow, ice and slush......
that was after I spent a few hours on Saturday getting the car all primmed and polished.....oh well, S--t happens...or was that S--w happens. Hope to see you next time around.
John

Newports
12/20/2004, 09:34 AM
the ride home to Staten Island/Brooklyn was okay until we hit the Staten Island Expressway, the toll was a run through expass toll, i was sitting in between the pillars for about 10 minutes standing still, otherwise i cant really complain about the snow, ice and what not... once again, thanks for the meet it was great.

BigJoe
12/20/2004, 11:19 AM
Sorry you could not make it. Hopefully we will have another when the weather is more agreeable......