PDA

View Full Version : Buy model VX's

TDAWG
02/26/2003, 11:34 AM
I just bought six models of the VX and I want to know which color Pearl it is? Since I finally found a hobby shop here in RI that actually had them in stock til today.;Dy; I bought the only ones he kept in stock. I gave them to me for only 2 bucks each since the didn't sell when he got them. He decided to just put them in the back of his shop and forgot he had them till I decided to check out his shop for some custom rims for the model Lancer I was giving a friend for his b-day. I asked if he knew about the VX model and he smiled and said yup. I asked how much and he said that he had 6 so I said I'll take them, how much $2.00 each. So now I am going the paint them after each color that has come out. So I am trying to find out what color pearl it is since Pearl is a finish not a color when it comes to Cars.

edyavno
02/26/2003, 11:37 AM
You're talking about Hot Wheels Vehicross '99?

TDAWG
02/26/2003, 12:37 PM
Nope they are 1/24 scale model made by taimya. I am also gonna be picking up some small ones that are battery operated ones.

BumbleV-X
02/26/2003, 04:54 PM
There is only one Vehicross listed as pearl. That would be a white pearl Vehicross that is in the Isuzu North America, Cerritos, California garage.

White

Deby

TDAWG
02/26/2003, 05:15 PM
Thanx for the info Deby.;Dy;

Zu4two
02/26/2003, 09:48 PM
Check out the most popular images at the bottom of the "gallery" page. The most popular image is of the VX-02 and the side of the pearl white truck. The pearl white is slightly darker than the Ironman white and has a beautiful pearlesent sparkle to it.

Kirk

Anita
02/27/2003, 10:28 AM
The Pearl paint is the same paint used for Troopers. IT was a special order with out the Ironman package. Just red and black interior.