PDA

View Full Version : Another Club?

TDAWG
02/26/2003, 11:03 AM
Has anyone here ever heard of the Vehicross Owners Club Association? I was wondering is it as good as our Club?I am thinking of joining and was wondering if it is worth it?

SPAZZ
02/26/2003, 12:13 PM
I applied on line 2 years ago when I first bought mine, also I sent them an app and a check a long time ago and never received a response either. Shady if you ask me.:confused:

RobVX
02/26/2003, 02:23 PM
On their web page they display a back-up camera and monitor that I was interested in...no one has ever responded to my e-mails. Rob.

Bantan
02/26/2003, 03:41 PM
I would like to attend the events that they (http://www.vcrossclub.com/schedule.htm) have listed:

"Annual Events: We participate in local and region show and events, for example Northern Virginia Street Machines Annual Show and the Annual VehiCross Nationals East. Tribute to the "Best of Show VehiCross". International VehiCross Club, Annapolis., MD. We participate in the Calvert County Car Show in Dunkirk, MD."

Anyone familiar with these events?

carlymac
02/27/2003, 10:25 AM
I too applied and sent money over a year ago and haven't heard squat. So I don't know if I'm an official memer or not. Seems most of the VX owners I've met are more responsible than this "outfit". I figured if they were legit. someone on this or the clubVmag forum would have at least mentioned the owners association. Hell, come to think of it I haven't even seen anybody use the @vehicrossownersass (or whatever) email address they give you for "joining". Crap, now I'm pi$$ed off. Oh well, thier *****. can't be as good as ours, No pun intended.

Panther_Black_VX
02/27/2003, 12:58 PM
That was the very fist VX site I encountered and I said I would join them when I bought one. But when they asked for money upfront, I had my normal reaction, RUN!

Then I found club.vmag and then here. I think those guys are frauds!

Anita
02/27/2003, 02:47 PM
They have been around for several years and I have yet to see something they have produced or know someone who has received anything from them.

Form your own opinion...

TDAWG
02/27/2003, 03:18 PM
Thanx everybody,
I made up my mind after I read SPAZZ's reply. I know that it would never be as good as here and Club VMAG.

SPAZZ
02/27/2003, 04:28 PM
;Dp; If it makes you feel any better, They didn't cash my check.
Maybe they are saving it for a rainy day?

Just kidding, it is expired by now!!!!