PDA

View Full Version : Cupholder

DamN
12/11/2004, 11:16 AM
I bought some S/bux last night and was driving home, and i remember reading about two years ago that VX has no cup holders, so i never really payed attention to it. But i have a cup holder in my car mine is a 99. So i was extremely surprised. I've noticed it before but i thought it was just a pocket or soemthing. Just decided to share with you:).

I remember when my father originally bought the car in 2000, the Isuzu dealer told us it was a Demo that was used for show cars. ( we boguth it with 8000miles on it but it never had a owner before)

Wierd stuff i guess:)

kpaske
12/11/2004, 05:30 PM
Are you sure it's really a cup holder? My VX has a square pocket in the center console that I often use for a cup holder, but I guess technically it's a pocket for change or whatever.

JAFO
12/12/2004, 01:35 AM
If you use it for a cup holder just don't stop suddenly.

The way it the sides are slanted makes cups topple over if you do.

Doug
12/12/2004, 12:00 PM
Try a liter size bottle of Poland Spring Water. It fits perfectly w/o tipping over. It's just like having a bonafide cup holder!

TucsonVX
12/13/2004, 05:53 PM
Yup

I had a cup of coffee fly into my radio, so I cut some hard packing foam and molded into the square hole to make a round hole and hold a 12oz can or cup with fly out when you stop or turn.