PDA

View Full Version : Geek Alert!

doubleadesign
12/10/2004, 01:45 PM
Fellow VXer's I picked up WoW earlier this week and I'm hooked. If there are any fellow geeks out there my screen name is "Whitehouse".
XBL gamer tag is "White Titan" for Halo 2.

OMG I'm such a geek!
Also, I'll be posting a surpise "super geek" photo as soon as the weather cooperates. I will go down as the biggest VX geek.

WormGod
12/10/2004, 04:33 PM
Sorry, still hooked on Final Fantasy XI online. Lvl 40 Dragoon now so I have a little trouble mentally getting away and starting fresh with something else, heh.

My roomate plays WoW though. I always see him walking around DEAD looking for his body. Apparently, the game is pretty tough, or he just sucks. I simply cant get over how dated the graphics look and the style is a litte too cartoony and cute for my taste. I hear the mechanics are really nice though.

doubleadesign
12/10/2004, 04:43 PM
i'm partial to Blizzard becuase i love Warcraft.

Maugan_VX
12/10/2004, 04:51 PM
I'm so glad I never got into the MMPOG thing. I knew this one kid in school who had a macro setup for Galaxies where he'd do nothing but dig for hours at a time.

He litterally just SAT there and watched his character dig for money or something and sell weapons.

He failed out of school to say the least.

yal^
12/10/2004, 08:06 PM
khmmm...
:sigho:

Well, I am affraid to admit, but I am just now discovering Halo.
The last game I really gave a chance to grow on me was - I wonder how many of you know that one - Neverhood. I got stuck on the last obstacle and never finished it so I dropped whole gaming thind.
And now there you go - I got sucked in by Halo...
Don't laugh. I'm small time player, but once it gets me I'm lost to the world.

MZ-N10
12/10/2004, 09:10 PM
mmorpg....hehehe good thing im cheap and refuse to pay the 13 a month for them

i heard pvp in WoW sucked, something like if a horde is on alliance land he cant attack unless hes attacked and vise versa....
________
Ecig Forum (http://www.ecigarettes123.com/)

Apostle
12/10/2004, 10:15 PM
WoW also, on Argent Dawn

Ithune or Thelin

NE Hunter/human paly

and yeah, they have it so there really isnt pvp, apparently its a time of fragile alegences, after the big war and all, people are all still friends.

yes its a bit cartoony, but the engines are really good in it

also, check out Turbine, they are working with Wizards to make D&D online. Turbine made Asherons call, really good game and ahead of its time when it came out

Newports
12/12/2004, 03:41 PM
Night Elf Hunter, Fabian in WOW

doubleadesign
12/12/2004, 03:52 PM
We'll be on the lookout for U!
hehehe!

I just had 3 wisdom teeth pulled so the perscription for "plenty of rest" was perfect to just veg out and play some WoW this weekend.
but, oh man, my mouth hurts!