PDA

View Full Version : Congrats dstruction, u made Truck Trend

StormTROOPER
12/08/2004, 02:46 PM
Your beast made the Truck Trends reader's rides, they included your ultimate off roader along with Cyrk's street machine. Nice angle.:cool:

Tone
12/08/2004, 05:11 PM
What issue? Would you mind scanning the pics and posting them? Thanks.

StormTROOPER
12/09/2004, 01:46 AM
Sorry no scanner, I'm such a techno-tard I wouldn't know how to anyway.:?: The current issue of Truck Trend (Jan/Feb) has published a picture of dstruction's abominable snow-beast and Cyrk's street-beast in their reader's rides issue, they must of had a tough time on deciding which black beauty (Cyrk, WormGod) to publish, probally flipped a coin.;) Some one else will have to post pics. (hint,hint) :)

SPAZZ
12/09/2004, 03:20 AM
how a VX with no performance mods and just for show body lift and Tbar cranking and a hood scoop can make a offroad magazine, but all of us with lifts, lockers, gear changes, offroading shocks, rock sliders, whole armor skidplate underbellies, winches, big and wide tires can not get put into one of those offroad mags....

that guy even says it has the rocket ship launch pad effect when he accelerates or hits the breaks it has that dip effect...I bet he suffers ALOt of performance loss from the big tires and the lift.

AlaskaVX
12/09/2004, 12:00 PM
FYI- He has since gone with 33" tires.