PDA

View Full Version : Poker Player's

VXMAN
12/07/2004, 02:01 PM
For those of us who like to play poker, (Texas Hold'em, Omaha, Omaha H/L and others), we should get a group together and play online at Poker Stars. If your interested, go to www.pokerstars.com and join. It's free. Then we need to set a date & time we all can be online, and play at the same table. Each table holds 9. Should be fun and you can chit-chat while playing. Just chime-in if your interested!

BTW, sorry but VXMAN user id is already taken ;)
:D

Dave...

transio
12/07/2004, 02:42 PM
I play every tuesday night... ooh, that's tonight! I wouldn't mind getting a VX game together, but does it require installing any software or opening firewall ports?

VXMAN
12/07/2004, 03:02 PM
transio,
do you play online at Party Poker now? If so, then you all set. If not, yes you'll need to go to thier web site and download thier software. It's quick and free. I can play at work during my lunch-time, and my company locks-down our firewall pretty tight, so you shouldn't have any problems. You create an account, then they'll email you the final security step to complete the account setup! Once you get it working, let me know your account id and when you'll be online. They have a place under the Request tab, 'Find a player' where you can put in someone's id and if they are online, it will show you where (what game & table) they are at, then you can click to join them at the same table (if there is a seat available). I'll be online around 10:00pm, EST. My ID, simple: VXMAN

:D
Dave...

AlaskaVX
12/07/2004, 03:17 PM
I play at party poker, and at tables all over the place about 4 times a week. In fact there is a tournament tonight for a trip to Vegas! I am praying to win this one due to the soon to be Vegas meet, can't beet free airfare!

If I sign up there I will be AlaskaVX