PDA

View Full Version : Personality Quiz

Anita
12/06/2004, 11:10 PM
Here is a little quiz to take when you have time on your hands. Like in all quizes, it gives interesting results. Read the directions carefully.

Colorquiz (http://www.colorquiz.com/)

And there is no screaming ghoul jumping out at you...;Dr;

Joe_Black
12/07/2004, 05:18 AM
And your results? Hmmm? ;po;

We might want to know before we come to bask in your presence at Vegas! :laughg:

Anita
12/07/2004, 08:48 AM
LOL
Vegas baby! :cool!:

Panther_Black_VX
12/07/2004, 11:52 AM
And there is no screaming ghoul jumping out at you...;Dr;

Pretty good! But I did like the screaming ghoul one that was around sometime ago.. :naughty:

Anita
12/07/2004, 11:55 AM
Chet, come to the VX owner meet in Vegas! Bring the family! Last weekend in Feb.

AlaskaVX
12/07/2004, 12:25 PM
Your Desired Objective
Intense, vital, and animated, taking a delight in action. Activity is directed towards success or conquest and there is a desire to live life to the fullest.

Well, this test confirms it, I will se you in Vegas! :supercool

VXMAN
12/07/2004, 01:16 PM
Your Desired Objective

Suffering from pent-up overstimulation which threatends to discharge itself in an outburst of impulsive and impassioned behavior.

Well, you mean like wanting to sell my VX? ;eekr;
Well, I guess they have me pegged!

:D

Dave...

Anita
12/07/2004, 01:29 PM
Dave, you come to Vegas too. I'll bring the cigars! ;Dy;

raider
12/07/2004, 01:35 PM
Wow! I guess I need to change my ways.

VXMAN
12/07/2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Anita
Dave, you come to Vegas too. I'll bring the cigars! ;Dy;
Boy Anita, wouldn't I love too. But, working on the new addition to the house, has me both extremely busy and broke :(
But, I still have a good smoke, every weekend, to make me forget it all ;Do;

You guys have a blast! Anita, drop $10 once on Black 00 at the roulette table. I turst you'll to send me my half of the winnings! ;pb;

:D
Dave...

marximus
12/07/2004, 01:55 PM
anita, you know you like the screaming ghoul movie, that was my thread. :p

all this said was that i needed to be more open to suggestions and that i was hard headed... thats BS! lol, just kidding;Db;

cascabel3
12/07/2004, 03:10 PM
Cute, except I think I am colorblind. That would explain the STRANGE result.

Anita, you recommended a dealership to me recently, I think in El Monte with guy named Mike. Have I got that right? Getting ready for my 60k service.

Anita
12/07/2004, 03:57 PM
Dealership is in Monrovia... Service rep is Dino, mechanic is Mike
Sierra Autocars. Tell Dino I sent you. He'll take good care of you.

Sorry that we thoroughly hijacked this thread. ;eekr;

Now take the quiz..

cascabel3
12/07/2004, 04:17 PM
Thanks Anita for the dealership info. I took the quiz:

"Very exacting in the standards he applies to his choice of a partner and seeking a rather unrealistic perfection in his sex life."

Dam' this explains why I am still single!

Lisa K
12/08/2004, 12:53 PM
Funny, I got the same answer...."Very exacting in the standards she applies to her choice of a partner and seeking a rather unrealistic perfection in her sex life. "

Who woulda thunk?

cascabel3
12/08/2004, 12:57 PM
Lisa, are you colorblind too?

Oh, and you are in LA.

Anita had suggested a local VX gathering in the past. I haven't seen many here, but maybe we can get a bunch out of the woodworks. Imagine a VX convoy going down Hollywood Blvd.

Lisa K
12/08/2004, 01:16 PM
LOL no I'm not colorblind...though I'm questioning that now after taking that quiz...

Good idea...maybe we should try another L.A. area meet sometime soon, another informal Killer Shrimp meet or a cruise down Sunset to somewhere fun? Might have to wait til after the holidays and all, but who knows. Anita?

Anita
12/08/2004, 01:18 PM
I thought it might be cool to take in the Festival of Lights in Griffith Park. Convoy of VX's.. then to a cafe afterwards.

Lisa K
12/08/2004, 01:23 PM
AAAHHH yes didn't we throw that idea around last year??? What an excellent idea! Looks like it goes through 12/30. I'll have Jaden next week - and every other week as usual from there out, but she'd love to see it too I'm sure.

cascabel3
12/08/2004, 01:25 PM
I am in wherever we go as long as I am in my VX I'll go to the moon, and by the looks of this vehicle; not so far fetched. I would suggest a date after the Holidays as well. What a dream. So far I know of you Anita, and Lisa and then there is Rocketman in Santa Clarita, a mere 35 miles from downtown.

Anybody else out there, hello!!!! We should post under a different subject line, perhaps SoCal VX meet, LA VX meet?

cascabel3
12/08/2004, 01:27 PM
Ok, then before the Holidays, but weekends could be tough for me, during the week....anytime after 5PM.