PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Toys For Tots 4x4 parade

nocturnalVX
12/02/2004, 12:30 AM
Hey guys & gals!
I wanted to spread the word about the Great Lakes Jeep Thing's 6th annual 4x4 Toys For Tots parade. This event is Sunday, December 12th and is open to all 4x4s. I'm doing it for the second year, and would love some ISUZU/VXer company. If you are interested, click here... http://www.gljt.org/index.php
Hope to see you there!

yal^
12/03/2004, 08:28 AM
Gill, Gill!!!
Guess what...?

I'm in for Toys For Tots Parade.... !!! I'll be there right with you so now we have two VXs to show off :yeso:
Give me details please.... where, how and what time you want to meet for this event.

nocturnalVX
12/04/2004, 01:51 AM
Glad to hear you can make it Kasia! I think giving toys to needy kids at Christmas is a very good cause to support. I'll call you to arrange a meet for breakfast, and then we'll head to the staging area of the event. Make sure you go to the Great Lakes Jeep Thing webpage and register for the parade. That way they'll know you are coming. Oh, and where it asks for club info, I put MWIOR. Later! :goof:

Mr. I-MAN
12/06/2004, 12:02 PM
I'm definately going to try to make it the staging area is not far from my loft. I also know of some good breakfast places in the area, if you guys want to meet up. Shoot me an e-mail or something!

yal^
12/06/2004, 04:13 PM
e-mail Gill and find out the directions to the place he has in mind. We will be more than happy to have more people in our group. Also if you are going to make it remeber to register at their website - see posts above.
Yay, I went shoping for toys today. Santa's bag is getting full...

Btw, what a shame about that cop killed in a parade yesterday. One minute he is enojing the ride for cause and next moment he gets run over.
RIP good man.