PDA

View Full Version : lugnut thread pitch?

Lampster
11/29/2004, 01:34 PM
Hello all from Las Vegas! I have a 99 Ironman with the 18 inch rims, but I want to go back to 16 inch rims. I think I have decided on the Black Rock Crawlers Series 97 from 4 Wheel Parts ($59) to give it a little meaner look. So, to go with the new rims, I need new lugnuts and I need to know what the thread pitch is. If anyone could tell me, it would be greatly appreciated.

If all goes well and I love the new look, I will most likely be selling the 18 inch rims with or without the tires. The rims have only about 25,000 miles on them and are in perfect shape. The tires are worn and have uneven wear on them. They are 255/55 18 Perelli Scorpion Zeros. So, if someone wanted all four rims, I could even throw in the tires or have the tires dismounted. I don't know how much I want for them yet, but I will consider all offers.

Thanks,

Jeremy (The Lampster) Lamps

Joe_Black
11/29/2004, 02:20 PM
12mmX1.5 ;Dy;

Lampster
11/29/2004, 04:25 PM
Thank you Joe

Joe_Black
11/29/2004, 07:06 PM
Isuzu-built trucks are pretty much across the board 12X1.5mm. My '99 and '01 lugs are interchangeable and also cross with the lugs from my '88, '93 and '95 Troopers. Don't ask, I just got curious and checked (seems I'm a parts pack-rat!). And, just for kicks, even though Nissan 15" wheels fit the lugs don't. ;pg; Most definitely test though as mentioned above, especially with aftermarket.

Isuzu - Wheel Bolt Pattern Reference (http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Isuzu___Vehicle_Bolt_Pattern_Reference.cfm)

From McGard's site (note the "ALL truck 83 - 04):

Search Results for Isuzu ALL TRUCKS (Except Oasis & Hombre), years 83-04

Thread Size OEM Hex Size
M12 x 1.5 19mm

Anita
11/29/2004, 08:05 PM
Jeremy,

Off topic from your post, but I would love to talk to you about our scheduled VX Owners meet in Vegas the last weekend in February 2005. Like to talk to someone from the city who can add some insight for possible events planned.

Vegas thread (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5494)

;Db; ;Db; ;Do; ;Dp; ;Dr; ;Dy;

Lampster
11/29/2004, 08:55 PM
I went to check when my VX was manufactured, and it was back in March of 99. I have one lugnut that is different from my others, and it came off a Rodeo, but I have no idea what year that vehicle was. Since posting the question and following links provided by you good folks, it seems like the 12mm x 1.5 is pretty standard on all Isuzu models. I will try calling my local dealership to see if someone can look it up, but I'm sure my question has been answered. Thanks.

As far as any info on the Meet in Vegas, let me know, and I will try to offer any information that I can. You can e-mail me at j.lamps@lycos.com

Tone
11/29/2004, 09:09 PM
I have put steel wheels on both a '99 and a '01 VX and was able to keep the stock lugs nuts. I have also personally swapped lug nuts between a '99 and an '01 so I'm thinking this dealer is like most of them - clueless!