PDA

View Full Version : Click and Clack and VX

dkmiller68
11/27/2004, 04:40 AM
Just wondering...have Click and Clack (the Magliozzi brothers) from the popular "Car Talk" radio show, ever commented on the VX?

azskyrider
11/27/2004, 07:24 AM
Dkmiller68,

Every Saturday the Arizona Republic news paper always publishes them. I personally can't stand there stupid jokes and the fact they don't get to the point until afterwards.

Sounds like a good Click and Clack question. Just be ready for their jokes when they make fun of the VX before answering your question.

djvx
06/12/2010, 08:00 AM
Wow, old thread but I am wondering the same thing. Car Talk is a radio show on National Public Radio ( not my favorite radio station ) but it is a show that I tend to listen to every Saturday. Has anyone ever offered them up a VX question? I'd like to hear what they'd say about the vx. It would be easy to get a question put on the air-lord knows we got plenty of unique issues with the vx's and they love those type of questions.

circmand
06/12/2010, 01:52 PM
I have used it for VX questions. It takes forever to get them on the air. The only time I was able to was to answer a problem they could not. Unexpained acceleration and reving. It was the floormat issue. This was 20 years ago. It was not a Toyota

djvx
06/13/2010, 08:29 PM
well I'm getting on there, I just gotta think up a good question

Triathlete
06/13/2010, 09:32 PM
Ha, I thought this was going to be another cv post from the title! :bwgy: